Corbin Martin Signs With Astros

2,657 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wareagle044
Tex100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.chron.com/sports/astros/article/Astros-sign-second-round-pick-Corbin-Martin-11253827.php
BoerneGator
src94
AG
Give 'em hell Corbin. Represent!
Tex100
AG
Everything I see says terms are not disclosed. Assume he is a millionaire, but Crane is good at getting people for less than he should.
Shooz in Katy
AG
And my son just got his autograph at MinuteMaid Park! I think it was Corbin's first autograph down on the field as an Astro. Too cool.

dirkjones
AG
Tex100 said:

Everything I see says terms are not disclosed. Assume he is a millionaire, but Crane is good at getting people for less than he should.
I would think he is sitting pretty good for a 21/22 year old but after taxes and advisor fees, probably under a million.
Texags is garbage
Dude did nothing but improve this season and definitely has the stuff to make it to the show. Will definitely be keeping tabs on his minor league journey.
MR Gadsden
Hope he plays down here in Corpus for the Hooks for a bit.
Basketball and Chain
AG
Jim Callis @jimcallisMLB
2nd-rder Corbin Martin signs w/@Astros for $1 mil (pick 56=$1,178,600). Texas A&M RHP, 91-95 as SP, to 98 & wipeoit curve as RP. @MLBDraft
aggie67,74&76
Amazing Moves
Sean98
AG
Whew... Glad Mom was able to talk him into getting rid of that mustache before meeting the press.
spanky
BoerneGator
AG
He was "spending" some of that $$$ at the Horshoe BJ tables post game Tuesday nite, along with teammates.
wareagle044
BoerneGator said:

He was "spending" some of that $$$ at the Horshoe BJ tables post game Tuesday nite, along with teammates.

I'm glad that I understand that you mean blackjack in this instance
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.