Kramer Robertson

9,991 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Tube
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Boom!
Paradise Ag
AG
"Lil' Sweet, gettin' thrown out at home. Lil' Sweet."
Sean98
AG
Tube said:

Boom!
Yeah, if that was blue saying that I'm not a fan.
aggiewilliford
Paradise Ag said:

"Lil' Sweet, gettin' thrown out at home. Lil' Sweet."

He didn't have his "TINY TOOL!"
Ag 11
AG
I like how Houstonag assumes my post was directed at him
TXAggie2011
AG
BoerneGator said:

Quote:

Well then I guess our difference is that you only allow athletes to act like aholes if they are transcendent players ....
Said a much in my first post. Except I don't allow it; I tolerate it. Players and coaches "allow" it.

No. You didn't say that in your first post, second post, third post, fourth post...

You said that after you got called out for your idyllic memory of "back in the day."
Potcake
AG
Can someone do a welfare check-in on HoustonAg.
BoerneGator
AG
2011, I'm ignoring you as a poster, son. Meaning, I pushed a little button, and "poof", you gone! You no longer exist on my TexAgs. You'll hafta find someone else to stalk, buster.
TXAggie2011
AG
I'm just crushed.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Ag 11 said:

I like how Houstonag assumes my post was directed at him

I did think that actually, my bad
Mark Fairchild
AG
This!!! He's a hot dog! Surprised when he let Watson catch a shallow hit to center. Too bad he can't play all the bases. D'bag to the max!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
RGLAG85
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

This!!! He's a hot dog! Surprised when he let Watson catch a shallow hit to center. Too bad he can't play all the bases. D'bag to the max!
I think he'll be in for a rude awakening when he gets to MiLB. It's often said your competition isn't in the opposite dugout, it's in your own. If he tries to pull that crap there, he'll get his ass kicked, especially by the Latin players who will fight for any opportunity. I just don't see it being tolerated there.
CampingAg
AG
Goodness. So much "old man yells at cloud" on here. His cleats? Heaven forbid he wear cleats based off of one of the most popular sneakers ever. Dude seems to be a gamer.

Quote:

Hahaha! Thrown out at home
And it was absolutely the right call to try and score on that in that spot.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Potcake said:

Can someone do a welfare check-in on HoustonAg.

Haha I'm good thanks
Anonymous Source
S
Bondag said:

The fact that he tried to steal 2nd with one out down 2 without a secondary lead on a ball in the dirt that didn't get past a catcher with a good arm.

Who knows how it would have played out, but the next batter got a single followed by a slow roller to the pitcher. LSU could have had the tying run on 2nd base in the 7th, but Robertson had to be selfish and try to get the steal that wasn't really close.

And he made that call on his own? No coach told him to steal?
Gig 'Em
EMY92
AG
It's up to the player on a ball in the dirt. If you have to wait for a coach to make a decision, you'll be out every time.
swimmerbabe11
EMY92 said:

It's up to the player on a ball in the dirt. If you have to wait for a coach to make a decision, you'll be out every time.

From what I understand is that for TCU, if it's in the dirt, you run. That's part of how we lost to Florida. Their catcher is no slob.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.