Kramer Robertson

9,988 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
LHP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Lil" sweet?
BoerneGator
AG
21st Century narcissism! He epitomizes it.
Ed Carter
AG
Was thinking Prince when prince had long hair
jpb1999
AG
His only redeeming value (to me) is that he MIGHT be named after Cosmo... he would have been born in prime Seinfeld years, correct
swimmerbabe11
He's usually really really good but

ensign_beedrill
AG
I've been watching this gif over and over. It's mesmerizing.
Ag 11
peace
S
Very fluid motion going on there!
AgEng06
AG
Was happy to see him make the last out last night.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Why does he get so much hate on here? I actually think he's a great college baseball player.
cs69ag
AG
All the talk about his hair and which pair of shoes he is wearing gets old!
Plus I want to vomit when I see his Mom, Kim Mulkey, in the stands.
He is a good player, not a great player.
Basketball and Chain
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Why does he get so much hate on here? I actually think he's a great college baseball player.
His mom, his shoes, and now his hair

It's actually more ESPN's fault than his. People just get tired of the same annoying story lines over and over again.
powerbelly
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

His selfish style of play annoys me.
Bondag
AG
The fact that he tried to steal 2nd with one out down 2 without a secondary lead on a ball in the dirt that didn't get past a catcher with a good arm.

Who knows how it would have played out, but the next batter got a single followed by a slow roller to the pitcher. LSU could have had the tying run on 2nd base in the 7th, but Robertson had to be selfish and try to get the steal that wasn't really close.
Beau Holder
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

On the field he appears arrogant, self-absorbed and shameless and he is the spawn of a person who exemplifies all these qualities x100. Easy to hate. Love watching him fail and will be glad he's gone.
dixichkn
AG
powerbelly51 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

His selfish style of play annoys me.
farmrag
Beau Holder said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

On the field he appears arrogant, self-absorbed and shameless and he is the spawn of a person who exemplifies all these qualities x100. Easy to hate. Love watching him fail and will be glad he's gone.
^^
This
Sean98
AG
Best part of that photo is that even though the 3rd baseman is camped under it and ready to catch it easily he KNOWS there is a good chance that d-baggery will come flying in and knee him in the head in an effort to get on SportsCenter, so the second he hears him he just melts into the stands to get away.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Personally I don't think you should judge someone because of who they are related to, he can't control that...and yea he makes some aggressive mistakes on the base paths and in the field, but overall he's the leader of that team and has been giving them high production from the shortstop position for two years now. I haven't heard one LSU player, former player, or coach say anything negative about him and I don't think you ever will.

Some of you need to get over yourselves, if he was an Aggie you would all be rooting for him...
Texas 1836
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Personally I don't think you should judge someone because of who they are related to, he can't control that...and yea he makes some aggressive mistakes on the base paths and in the field, but overall he's the leader of that team and has been giving them high production from the shortstop position for two years now. I haven't heard one LSU player, former player, or coach say anything negative about him and I don't think you ever will.

Some of you need to get over yourselves, if he was an Aggie you would all be rooting for him...

powerbelly
AG

Quote:

No ***** I root for all Aggies to do well. I would still be annoyed by his selfish play.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Texas 1836 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Nice comeback

Would you mind telling me exactly what is wrong?
Texas 1836
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Texas 1836 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Nice comeback

Maybe you are such a homer you overlook a dbag when he's on your team, but I sure don't
HoustonAg2106
AG
Texas 1836 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Texas 1836 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Nice comeback

Maybe you are such a homer you overlook a dbag when he's on your team, but I sure don't

Most baseball players are cocky dbags, it just comes with the territory ...but he's not a bad guy and he's a good player. I overlook dbags even when they aren't on my team...I watch sports to enjoy the games...not decide who I would want to hang out with

I bet you think bat flips are ruining baseball too.
swimmerbabe11
There have been players on TCU's team in the past that I haven't been particularly fond of.
Just because I am happy when they succeed at their job, doesn't mean that there aren't players who I think are better humans.
BoerneGator
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but this particular one is demonstrably false and laughable. Multiple posters have given reasonable rationale for disliking KR style of play and his personality. The correlations with his mother's persona/reputation are inevitable and unavoidable. His could actually contrast with hers, and that would be notable and even admirable were it the case. Since it does not, the comparisons and criticisms abound and sadly, apply.

We've had our fair share of dbag players in every sport over the years, and they've gotten plenty of recognition for it on these boards too. Perhaps you lack the proper perspective to have experienced that, but others of us surely have not.

Back in my day, (and granted, I'm talking 50 years ago) those attitudes were "adjusted" long before the offending player ever reached a level of prominence so as to be able to "strut his stuff" on a big stage. Either by the coaching staff, or more likely by the other players themselves.

Edit to add: "21st Century narcissism! He epitomizes it."
HoustonAg2106
AG
BoerneGator said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but this particular one is demonstrably false and laughable. Multiple posters have given reasonable rationale for disliking KR style of play and his personality. The correlations with his mother's persona/reputation are inevitable and unavoidable. His could actually contrast with hers, and that would be notable and even admirable were it the case. Since it does not, the comparisons and criticisms abound and sadly, apply.

We've had our fair share of dbag players in every sport over the years, and they've gotten plenty of recognition for it on these boards too. Perhaps you lack the proper perspective to have experienced that, but others of us surely have not.

Back in my day, (and granted, I'm talking 50 years ago) those attitudes were "adjusted" long before the offending player ever reached a level of prominence so as to be able to "strut his stuff" on a big stage. Either by the coaching staff, or more likely by the other players themselves.
He doesn't beat women, molest children, get arrested for drugs/guns...this isn't 50 years ago, players flip their bats, celebrate touchdowns, and enjoy the spotlight now...get over it.
BoerneGator
AG
Quote:

He doesn't beat women, molest children, get arrested for drugs/guns...this isn't 50 years ago, players flip their bats, celebrate touchdowns, and enjoy the spotlight now...get over it.
I'm starting to realize you identify with Mr. Robertson, and you're taking the harsh criticism of him personally. I have nothing to get over, but your condescension is duly noted.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

You're entitled to your opinion, but this particular one is demonstrably false
Opinions aren't facts, so they can't be "demonstrably false". It's ok if someone's opinion is different from yours.
HoustonAg2106
AG
BoerneGator said:

Quote:

I'm starting to realize you identify with Mr. Robertson, and you're taking the harsh criticism of him personally. I have nothing to get over, but your condescension is duly noted.
I'm not taking it personally...it just gets old hearing about how big a "dbag" or "ahole" or "thug" a player is just because they don't fit into this little box of how people think athletes are supposed to act. These aren't infallible humans we are talking about, they play a game and I'm just someone who understands that.

Now if they are breaking the law, hurting other people, etc. then I'm totally with you...but from all I can tell, the only reason people are saying these things about Kramer Robertson is because of either how he looks (shoes, hair, etc), how he plays the game (too aggressively, show boating), or who is mom is (a loudmouth basketball coach)...and I just like to stand up for people who don't deserve to be attacked like that.
BoerneGator
AG
AGnCS said:

Quote:

Opinions aren't facts, so they can't be "demonstrably false". It's ok if someone's opinion is different from yours.
It can be both false and OK to have. It's FALSE that ALL complaining about KR would be fans if he was an Aggie. Ask me how I know this, if you must.
95_Aggie
AG
Your condescension is duly noted ... and you are trying way too hard.
HoustonAg2106
AG
BoerneGator said:

AGnCS said:

Quote:

It can be both false and OK to have. It's FALSE that ALL complaining about KR would be fans if he was an Aggie. Ask me how I know this, if you must.
Ok obviously I didn't mean literally ALL would be fans...I'm simply suggesting that he hasn't done anything so egregious to receive this much hate other than play for the other team and get a lot of attention from the media.
BoerneGator
AG
Quote:

..and I just like to stand up for people who don't deserve to be attacked like that.
And you're doing a stand up job of it too! Congrats and more power to ya! But not sure it's fair to claim he's being attacked. People are simply stating opinions.

Btw, you and I have very different standards when it comes to what we deem acceptable behavior, based upon your posts on this very thread.
HoustonAg2106
AG
BoerneGator said:

Quote:

..and I just like to stand up for people who don't deserve to be attacked like that.
And you're doing a stand up job of it too! Congrats and more power to ya! But not sure it's fair to claim he's being attacked. People are simply stating opinions.

Btw, you and I have very different standards when it comes to what we deem acceptable behavior, based upon your posts on this very thread.
Might have something to do with the age gap.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.