2018 Frisco Classic

3,414 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggie67,74&76
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
March 2-4. Ags, Cal, Baylor, and La Tech. Decent rates on hotels within walking distance but I doubt they last.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PlanoAg98
AG
Dr. Pepper Ballpark is a $15 Uber ride from my house.

dermdoc -

There's a group of Aggies off TexAgs trying to fill up the seats right behind home plate in section 114 (Lower Reserved - $75 or Home Plate - $65). For any televised game, we want the camera to show a sea of maroon behind the batter. It will also allow us to give the ump some feedback on his call.

Also, if you are staying near the ballpark, I recommend visit Wild Pitch Sports Bar and Grill. It's a 5 minute walk from the ballpark.
dermdoc
AG
Thanks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And of course, that is assuming the new "travel ban" allows Cal to come.
PlanoAg98
AG
What's to stop them from just taking a 1 stop flight and touchdown in another state before the connection to Texas? I don't think this ban will take long to ban.
W
AG
Cal will have a new head coach in 2018. Convenient excuse now to get out of the Classic if he wants to
LSU Baseball Fan
Is that the Rough Riders' park? I've been there once, and it's a gorgeous little park.

The game I saw was crazy. Corpus Christi scored 5 runs in the first, but Frisco scored 6 runs in the ninth to win 6-5 after a rabbit ran onto the field. Hunter Pence was on that Corpus Christi team before he earned his promotion to the Astros. You could tell he was gonna be good.
AlphaBean
AG
Section 114 row 4 checking in. Can't wait!
drthoop
AG
35+ Aggies in 116. Rows 1-3. All of 2 and 3 and half of row 1.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
L8HIT
AG
Great park and not a bad seat in the place. Living in Frisco my family of four is definitely in provided my kid doesn't have a baseball tournament that weekend. And as far as Wild Pitch goes be sure to leave your kids behind and any prude wife/girlfriends.

bufrilla
AG
Have 2 seats in sec 113 (behind home plate), row 8 seats 1/2, all games.
See you there.
aggie67,74&76
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.