Any of our drafted players coming back?

6,530 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sean98
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MountainAg99 said:

Dang....they must have taken a sizable amount from their draft pool money to pay him in round 28.
the Ags may have essentially traded Cason for Tylor...both drafted by the Royals outside the top 10 rounds
HoustonAg2106
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Tylor Fischer is a senior in HS drafted 28th round. That signing money is peanuts and he can come to school for two years and learnpitching under RC and greatly improve his money by playing college

Sorry for some reason I thought you were talking about Larkins
dirkjones
AG
W said:

MountainAg99 said:

Dang....they must have taken a sizable amount from their draft pool money to pay him in round 28.
the Ags may have essentially traded Cason for Tylor...both drafted by the Royals outside the top 10 rounds
I'm told Cason had offer around 215k.
Foxo
AG
mdanyc03 said:

All of our drafted juniors will sign.

Tylor Fischer and Asa Lacy were drafted late and will make it to campus. The three drafted early will sign (Scherff, Conlon, Hall).
Wrong and wrong. Tylor Fischer has signed. Chafin and Sherrod will not

Gabe Bock ... Aggies lose another high school arm in Houston area right-hander Tylor Fischer. But don't worry...Ags have a good backup plan. Details soon.
dirkjones
AG
Wonder if backup plan is converting Janca to pitcher? If so I would think he would get a few innings on the mound this summer.
Aggie09Derek
AG
dirkjones said:

Wonder if backup plan is converting Janca to pitcher? If so I would think he would get a few innings on the mound this summer.

Please not be joking.
Positive Yardage
AG
Corbin Martin inks his deal with the Astros
Sean98
AG
dirkjones said:

Turner Larkins was also selected in the 28th round in 2014 and is said to have turned down a million dollar offer that year. Wouldn't call that peanuts and I bet his money isn't improved after playing college ball.

I seriously doubt those reports were true. Probably not even close.

EDIT: I haven't found the signing bonuses for the 28th round in 2014 yet, or the Brewer's full signings, but of the 60 players drafted in the 4th & 5th rounds there were exactly THREE that received $1M+.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.