Kramer Robertson

9,113 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DogCompany74
Three Twenties and A Ten
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I recall a lot of negative comments on Kramer Robertson on the TA game commentary threads when we played LSU this season, but you have to admire a kid who comes back for his senior year forgoing the draft, dedicated to leading his team to a National Championship and took ownership when his level of play dropped earlier this season. Would have been great to see a few of our elite seniors from the 2016 team come back and do the same.

No matter your opinions about him or LSU, the guy is playing like a beast in post-season and you have to admire a student-athlete in this day and time who's not whining and complaining on social media, but stepping up to the plate and being a leader!

Would be interested to hear other opinions on him or other guys who don't jump ship after junior year and return to lead their teams as seniors (and I'm not talking about guys who didn't get drafted).
dermdoc
AG
From a fairly good source, let me just say that the apple does not fall far from the tree. But good on the kid coming back and playing well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Beau Holder
AG
By all indications he's a punk and I don't admire him at all.

But I appreciate the spirit of the OP.
DogCompany74
AG
Is that you Mulkey?
Seems to be a good player who has had much to overcome with a BSC mom . He should lose the mullet though.
Aggie97
AG
The decision to come back was pretty easy since he was a 33rd round pick. He is a good SEC shortstop that brings those intalagable that you can't coach.
Amazing Moves
Kramer has to be one of the top one names out there. That flowing hair is clearly the model of what mane an tail was meant for. His access to nike shoe's is adorable and an obvious trait of a demi-god. Robertson's speed on the base path could beat The Flash by a few steps. He might be a cross between Ozzie, Derek and Cal Ripken Jr. at short but, those 3 have a long way to go. His leadership is slightly better than Alexander the Great. Plus he smells terrific. His mom, his mom, his mom, his mom and, his mom. What else is there to say about K-Rob?

So, so much and I'm sure the commentators will continue to deliver. Kramer is, well, oh my god Kramer!

Because we haven't already heard enough about Kramer the great and powerful.. you started a thread about him.. on Texags. Solid work, csag.
technoviking
AG
They should talk about how stupid those double doors look behind home plate instead
Amazing Moves
technoviking said:

They should talk about how stupid those double doors look behind home plate instead
Those doors were made specifically for Kramer's entrance. He and only he can open those. At this point.. I wouldn't be surprised if he floats through them.
Hop
Staff
AG
Discussing his abilities, he is an adequate, solid SEC shortstop. I wouldn't go much further than that.
VegasAg86
AG
csag97 said:

I recall a lot of negative comments on Kramer Robertson on the TA game commentary threads when we played LSU this season, but you have to admire a kid who comes back for his senior year forgoing the draft, dedicated to leading his team to a National Championship and took ownership when his level of play dropped earlier this season. Would have been great to see a few of our elite seniors from the 2016 team come back and do the same.

No matter your opinions about him or LSU, the guy is playing like a beast in post-season and you have to admire a student-athlete in this day and time who's not whining and complaining on social media, but stepping up to the plate and being a leader!

Would be interested to hear other opinions on him or other guys who don't jump ship after junior year and return to lead their teams as seniors (and I'm not talking about guys who didn't get drafted).
I remember the negative commentary being that he's a showboating punk, not about his leadership and abilities. The over-the-top adulation from the announcing crew was criticized, too.
Steph1995
AG
I wouldn't call getting drafting and leaving college after your junior year, "jumping ship"....
It's their professional career and they should be looking out for themselves in that aspect of their lives

I also doubt he made the decision to return based on being able to lead his team as a senior. He probably was again thinking about himself and thought he was worth more than that and thought he could improve this stock value...
BMOC86
AG
Lil sweet
CoachLB
He was drafted in the 33rd round. No real money there. His Mom makes millions a year. Money is not an issue for his family. He is starting at LSU, everyone knows him on campus, he plays in new shoes every game and had a chance at a championship. Or he could have signed for peanuts, played rookie ball in stadiums nowhere near Alex Box in any way, and rode a bus from small town to small town night after night. Yeah that was a real noble choice. Is it just me or does the guy look like a more homely Jerry Seinfeld?
Buford T. Justice
AG
CoachLB said:

He was drafted in the 33rd round. No real money there. His Mom makes millions a year. Money is not an issue for his family. He is starting at LSU, everyone knows him on campus, he plays in new shoes every game and had a chance at a championship. Or he could have signed for peanuts, played rookie ball in stadiums nowhere near Alex Box in any way, and rode a bus from small town to small town night after night. Yeah that was a real noble choice. Is it just me or does the guy look like a more homely Jerry Seinfeld?

Agreed!
The story line of "juniors coming back for their senior year" is very much loaded with bs.
dixichkn
AG
BMOC86 said:

Lil sweet
Lil Steven Tyler.

Good SEC shortstop but a little overhyped bc of mommy. This should tell you all you need to know about him right here

AcoldStArnolds79
AG
No I don't have to admire him. I think he and his mother can wear the same clothes
Shane Minks
AG
Hop said:

Discussing his abilities, he is an adequate, solid SEC shortstop. I wouldn't go much further than that.
He wears cool cleats, too.
BanderaAg956
If he is arrogant, unethical, underhanded, and conceded like his mother then I don't admire himmT all. I loathe him like jock itch and milk thistle!
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Lots of interesting thoughts...thanks for all the comments!

The "Lil' Sweet" reference was awesome!!!
AB2
AG
I wonder if he likes va-jay-jay more or less than his mother.
aggiewilliford
dixichkn said:

BMOC86 said:

Lil sweet
Lil Steven Tyler.

Good SEC shortstop but a little overhyped bc of mommy. This should tell you all you need to know about him right here

That was such a dick move. Great catch combined with the ultra dick move.
ClassOf17
Played against him in high school. He's a good ball player but not as good as he thinks he is. If he had a level head, he'd be the next Alex Bergman.
TMartin
Not his fault but he is precisely the second coming of his mother who is ....................
BrandoC
AG
Here comes all the LSU posters....... Staff why do we allow anyone on this site that does not have an AgTag. Please enlighten me.
HoustonAg2106
AG
I'm tired of this, Kramer Robertson is a great college baseball player. If he wore the Aggie uniform we would all love him. I don't care about his family or any of the other crap that's on this thread, baseball players are all cocky and he's no different...let it go
TXAggie2011
AG
BrandoC said:

Here comes all the LSU posters....... Staff why do we allow anyone on this site that does not have an AgTag. Please enlighten me.

Perhaps because they expect Aggies to have some thicker skin...and be able to deal with non-Aggies (oh, the horrors!)
TXAggie2011
AG
The only guy on this A&M that could have him beat in most offensive categories is Shewmake.

In fact, to really say something meaningful, he's near the top in the SEC in most categories. Hits for a good average, has power, can steal some bases. Guy gets it done.
VegasAg86
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

If he wore the Aggie uniform we would all love him.

Of course.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

that he's a showboating punk, not about his leadership

IF he's a showboating punk, he is NOT a leader under any definition of the word regardless of how well he might play.
Tadpole
AG
His mom is Hot!

VegasAg86
AG
I believe we have different standards for hot.

KT 90
AG
Tadpole said:

His mom is Hot!

image link fixed (which may not have been that good of an idea ): :

[NOW THAT IS WORTHY OF A BAN! -STAFF]
LeftyAg89
AG
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Don't judge a book by its cover!

(And all that other stuff)
spanky
AG
BrandoC said:

$$$$...and probably money...and I would guess cash

You are on a free board that only generates revenue by hits for ads. Does your business only accept business from Aggies?
dixichkn
AG
KT 90 said:

Tadpole said:

His mom is Hot!

image link fixed (which may not have been that good of an idea ): :

Why why why would you do that???????
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.