2017 NCAA Baseball tournament yea or nay

17,604 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ragoo
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't worry, be happy
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stone44
AG
A bad team--like Missouri?
NorCal
Yes. Houston regional.
SECTAMU#1
1 North Carolina
4 Davidson

3 Michigan
2 FGCU

1 Houston
4 Iowa

3 Texas A&M
2 Baylor
W
AG
it would have been a real shame for the program to miss the postseason...in a season in which the team won the series in Baton Rouge
aginlakeway
AG
As it turns out, that home run did make our season in many ways.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
W
AG
I've seen in a couple of places that "A&M ranked high with the regional advisory committee" according to the selection committee.

not sure who is on the RAC, but maybe they told the committee that A&M is just a hair below Baylor & t.u....and much closer than the 20-spot difference in the RPI would suggest
Tex100
AG
Tex100 said:

3 seed with Hill and Martin clicking that makes it to Omaha. Have one loss in regional.
Sorry I underestimated our team.
spanky
AG
haha
tjack16
AG
Stagecoach said:

Make it but gone before you know it.

The Childress Condition

LOL
ColoradoMooseHerd
TylerAg95 said:

4 days is considered full rest in the pros. Hill went 5 innings. Is a full week considered a requirement in college? If so, why? If it is than I guess there was nothing to be done and we just aren't good enough (or maybe are just barely good enough).
Seriously? This is the type of mindset that cares very little about the players and their future careers. If you were a coach, you would have zero pro-prospects wanting to play for you after you ruined arms.
TXAggie2011
AG
Whether that'll ruin arms or not, I feel like folks have accused a great number of coaches as arm ruiners yet pro prospects keep going to play for them.
ABATTBQ87
AG
SECTAMU#1 said:

Yes, but we will be a 3 seed and won't make it out of the Regional.

jkag89
Tex100 said:

Tex100 said:

3 seed with Hill and Martin clicking that makes it to Omaha. Have one loss in regional.
Sorry I underestimated our team.
So you're the reason the baseball gods decided to throw a scare into us during the 9th inning against Cougar High.
Ragoo
AG
Ragoo said:

2 or 3 it doesn't really matter. If we show up to the regional and can hit the ball we can win it. I just hope we are seeded against 9-16 and not 1-8.
well, since everyone is bumping their predictions and this thread had already been bumped...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.