Weekday Baseball Ticket Availability Question

1,121 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggie orbitalwelder
ElectricAg13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How difficult is it to buy tickets at the gate for weekday games at Olsen?

I will be in College Station the week of the DBU game and was trying to organize a group of coworkers to come see an Aggie Baseball game. Some of them are Aggies and a few are not but are huge baseball fans. I have been hesitant to buy tickets beforehand in case some of my coworkers end up having plans/need to work that night and wouldn't be able to join.
jja79
AG
Flashseats
BQ_90
AG
you'll be able to pick up loads on flash for couple dollars, $5 tops.

there are dozens in upper deck right now on flash for $5 or less
ensign_beedrill
AG
Real easy. Buy on Flash; prices are usually low for a weekday game. If you can't find enough seats together for all of you, buy a couple of seats in different spots and then just all sit together in GA. There'll be room.
BQ_90
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Real easy. Buy on Flash; prices are usually low for a weekday game. If you can't find enough seats together for all of you, buy a couple of seats in different spots and then just all sit together in GA. There'll be room.
you'll be able to sit together in upper deck, esp down the 3rd base line. Just move around to the rows of open seats.
Aggieangler93
AG
Weekday games (not against tu), are very easy to get. Day of the game you can probably get lowers on Flash for $5 each I bet.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
W
AG
midweek reserved tickets have been selling for as low as $2 or $3. In fact there are DBU tickets 4/4 for those prices right now
W
AG
as an aside...you want to know who is upset most about the Ags' struggles on the field...it's all the ticket brokers that bought scores of reserved seats in the upper rows of Sections 211 and 201. They might end up taking a net loss this season
planoaggie123
AG
Off topic but did not want to start a thread on this....have not been to a game in 2 years and want to take my wife and two kids to the Miss St game on Sunday, May 7. Looks like general / lawn is all that is left. I am overall ok with that but curious if we can walk through the actual stadium with those tickets or is it like some stadiums where they have its own entrance and no ability to access the rest of stadium? Thanks!
W
AG
you'll be able to walk all over the stadium
planoaggie123
AG
W said:

you'll be able to walk all over the stadium
Thanks! Think 'for sale' reserved tickets will likely pop up in a few weeks? Saw none as of now. Guessing hard to get SEC weekend games? With two kids (both under 4)...may not want to spend $30 or whatever per ticket for reserved (may not make it past 3 or 4 innings) but have not decided yet...
Tex100
AG
planoaggie123 said:

Off topic but did not want to start a thread on this....have not been to a game in 2 years and want to take my wife and two kids to the Miss St game on Sunday, May 7. Looks like general / lawn is all that is left. I am overall ok with that but curious if we can walk through the actual stadium with those tickets or is it like some stadiums where they have its own entrance and no ability to access the rest of stadium? Thanks!
I believe you will have to crawl over the fence on May 7th, but afterwards you can sit anywhere you want, unless security catches you. It will be like you have the whole place to yourself.

http://www.12thman.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball
planoaggie123
AG
Tex100 said:

planoaggie123 said:

I believe you will have to crawl over the fence on May 7th, but afterwards you can sit anywhere you want, unless security catches you. It will be like you have the whole place to yourself.

http://www.12thman.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball
So we can't just simply walk from the lawn over to the main stadium?
ensign_beedrill
AG
We do not play on Sunday May, 7. The Mississippi State series is a Thur-Sat series.

Here's the Flash link for tickets on Saturday:
https://www.flashseats.com/Default.aspx?pid=18&ec=9000000000018677&ss=0&fss=365237547

More will probably show up closer to game time.

If you do get GA tickets, just get there early when the gates open and you'll be able to sit in the GA section rather than the lawn.

You'll be able to walk around the concourse and visit the lawn and GA sections. Ushers may or may not let you into the reserved sections without reserved tickets.
aggie orbitalwelder
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.