Body language looks poor

2,973 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rocco S
AngryAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder if we need a retreat to dive into some communications issues. Do we have a program psychologist to maximize performance?

These guys are showing no swag.
Amazing Moves
I already have a dog
AG
AngryAG said:

I wonder if we need a retreat to dive into some communications issues. Do we have a program psychologist to maximize performance?

Swag looks stupid when you are 0-5. They should look angry though, not beaten...
jkag89
TylerAg95 said:

AngryAG said:

Swag looks stupid when you are 0-5. They should look angry though, not beaten...
When the team responded with this sort of emotion in the Kentucky series, they were also criticized. I guess there is no proper body language when you're being soundly beaten.
AngryAG
jkag89 said:

TylerAg95 said:

AngryAG said:

When the team responded with this sort of emotion in the Kentucky series, they were also criticized. I guess there is no proper body language when you're being soundly beaten.

A performance psychologist could help with that issue.
aeon-ag
17-3???!!! Bubble machines???!!! ROFL.............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
jkag89
AngryAG said:

jkag89 said:

TylerAg95 said:

AngryAG said:

A performance psychologist could help with that issue.
AngryAG
Let's feel today's emotions flow through the next week.
zephyr88
AG
aeon-ag said:

17-3???!!! Bubble machines???!!! ROFL.............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
"You be cocky and arrogant, even when you're getting beat." - Crash Davis
AngryAG
Maybe got some swag back?
Rocco S
jkag89 said:

TylerAg95 said:

AngryAG said:

What kind of body language did we respond with? Where we wouldn't shake hands after being swept? I don't think that's what he meant.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.