We will win tomorrow

2,557 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jkag89
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ags #1
src94
farmer1
AG
Dream on
Kemo Sabe
Way too many strike out artists on this team. At least they are running up the pitch count. Yesterday it took 36+ pitches to get us to strike out 12 times
Sea Pony 07
AG
Kemo Sabe said:

Way too many strike out artists on this team. At least they are running up the pitch count. Yesterday it took 36+ pitches to get us to strike out 12 times

The minimum amount of pitches you need for 12 strikeouts is 36....
Kemo Sabe
Surely the pitchers would waste a pitch every now and then. I would hate to think we were either taking three straight strikes or swinging and missing at the first three pitches thus the reason for the "+".
aggie orbitalwelder
75AG
AG
Is it wrong to hope for 2 rainouts this weekend, and a complete washout next weekend?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Never underestimate an A&M men's sports ability to disappoint you
terata
AG
This season is a wash. At sime point we've got to face the truth.
Bondag
AG
There were multiple 2-2 and 3-2'counts where we would foul off pitches. Foster looked lost, but better approaches than last week.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Aggies are losing at everything. Even student body president elections that they win. Overturned by failure to disclose expense receipt for glow sticks. And soon Myles Garrett will be wearing a Browns jersey.

We're witnessing one big maroon loser snowball, people.
themissinglink
Bonfire96
W
AG
if the Ags don't win tomorrow, the possibility of starting 0-9 or 0-10 in conference play becomes very real
jt2hunt
AG
Was I right?
Amazing Moves
We won the 9th inning.
fireinthehole
Maybe God is telling us we care too much about Aggie sports. Priority thing. I dunno. Grasping. I've been suffering through such since 1954, with a brief respite during Jackie
Rojo Grande
Yeah, I don't know why anyone would think we're going to win tomorrow.
BanderaAg956
Rojo Grande said:

We have Childress, he is the best pitching coach in he country, haven't you heard! Just ask the regulars, they love him. All of our success in the CWS inthe last 10 years, all of our super pitching in the regionals and super regionals!

Go Childress ... RA RA RA....
I already have a dog
AG
Rojo Grande said:

We probably won't go 0fer the SEC so tomorrow is as good of day as any.
johnathanclark
Do the words "I told ya'll so" mean anything?! I put a post up last year a week after the TCU Super Regional fiasco saying that we needed to get rid of Childress then and get David Pierce (who was at Tulane at the time) before a school 90 miles West of College Station would snatch him up. He is a great coach (as seen at Sam Houston State and Tulane) and would turn us around and get us over the hump! I also said in the post that we were going to suck this year and, probably, next year too. But,instead, 55% of the 348 replys (that was as of July 15, 2016) said Childress was doing great and was rewarded and contract extension and another raise.

So this is what a contract extension and raise gets us! An 0-5 (about to be 0-9) conference record do to our excellent pitching (Childress is supposed to be a great pitching coach right?!), great and timely hitting, great defense, and great recruiting (seeing that 2-4 recruits jump ship for the $ in major/minor league baseball meaning that we could've signed good ball-players that would want to come to A&M and college but instead turns into a wasted scholarship)!

Guess we should give Childress another extension and raise after this year! Wait! Why not give it to him now!!!

It is amazing that Mark Johnson only had one losing season in his ENTIRE career and was fired (by $Bill which I was never a fan of) for not getting to the next level (even though the NCAA Tournament until 2000 only took 48 teams) and yet Childress and Aggie fans are now just happy getting to the regionals (which isn't going to happen this year!)?! Please! I know some Aggie fans had posted that Childress has made 10 straight regionals so we are supposed to just accept that?! I don't. Should've kept Johnson.

Otherwise can this entire season be a complete rain-out!!
I already have a dog
AG
You felt this rant was so good you should post it twice? You overestimated... by 2.
Amazing Moves
Talk about a melt..
jt2hunt
AG
Man I was so sure I would be right!
jja79
AG
Some day you will be.
jkag89
jt2hunt said:

Man I was so sure I would be right!
Maybe you'll be right tomorrow! Or not. Either way it is just a game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.