LSU series questions

1,626 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dermdoc
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So the only tickets available are standing room only. Does anybody know how that seating works and where that section is located?
I'm thinking about making the trip.
twk
AG
I pulled up the LSU ticket website to see what you were running across, and it says "Standing Room Only - Grandstand." Their grandstand had a concourse at the top where I suppose you can stand, much like the concourse at Olsen.

If you want a real seat, you can buy seats for a variety of prices on StubHub, although the prices aren't cheap. There are some folks selling tickets outside the park, but I don't know what that market is really like, and what kind of success you will have in A&M gear. If you want to hedge your bets, you might buy those SRO tickets, then see if you can pick up a bargain for a real seat at the ballpark.

I went ahead and got tickets on StubHub a few weeks ago because I don't like to gamble.
Bernie13
twk said:

I pulled up the LSU ticket website to see what you were running across, and it says "Standing Room Only - Grandstand." Their grandstand had a concourse at the top where I suppose you can stand, much like the concourse at Olsen.

If you want a real seat, you can buy seats for a variety of prices on StubHub, although the prices aren't cheap. There are some folks selling tickets outside the park, but I don't know what that market is really like, and what kind of success you will have in A&M gear. If you want to hedge your bets, you might buy those SRO tickets, then see if you can pick up a bargain for a real seat at the ballpark.

I went ahead and got tickets on StubHub a few weeks ago because I don't like to gamble.
And here I thought you were a high roller.
twk
AG
Bernie13 said:

twk said:

And here I thought you were a high roller.
Nah. They don't give ME tickets off the pass list.
AlphaBean
AG
I've been crazy excited about this series ever since I confirmed overlapping business travel. I'll be at all 3 in 3b green grandstand, same seat every game. Got my tix on StubHub weeks ago as soon as they were listed. They're solo tix and were very reasonably priced so I jumped on them right away. I've not seen anything even remotely close since then and prices have not moved much.

What's the parking situation? Saturday tailgating?

twk
AG
AlphaBean said:

I've been crazy excited about this series ever since I confirmed overlapping business travel. I'll be at all 3 in 3b green grandstand, same seat every game. Got my tix on StubHub weeks ago as soon as they were listed. They're solo tix and were very reasonably priced so I jumped on them right away. I've not seen anything even remotely close since then and prices have not moved much.

What's the parking situation? Saturday tailgating?

Last time, they had free parking just across the street from the stadium (unpaved), but I think they may have turned that into paid parking. At worst, I think you might have to park across Nicholson at the old golf course and walk a little.

There is some tailgating, but it's not like a football game.
mgreen
I will be there as well on the weekend. Make sure you see the museum in the stadium.
dermdoc
AG
Stay at the Staybridge Suites like me and twk and walk to the stadium.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.