SHAMEFUL SOFTBALL SUGAR DADDIES!!

7,277 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dermdoc
aggiewilliford
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mark Fairchild said:

Mark's wife one more time. Have thought about this today, and I just had to add one more thing.
I didn't mention this before, so I am now. All three of our daughters competed in sports all the way through high school and ( proud mom, here) were very good. One had an offer to play D1 tennis but opted just to be a student. Anyway, we were the parents that hauled everyone around to all the completion. Our daughters and their teammates would have been thrilled to death to have anyone, much less guys to support them enough that the had a section in the stands and a title. I don't know this person on Facebook, but I would bet you a week's worth of groceries that she? Has never played organized athletics. Again I have to say, "Gig'Em, Sugar Daddies"!

Yep my dad (Mark) was the closest thing I had to a Daddy male supporter! There's no "I" in Team but there is one in Complain!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
biobioprof
Icecream_Ag said:

She's probably like one of the Stanford parents many years ago that complained about how horrible our fans were.

After breaking down the arguments the family was making, it turns out that a 4-5 year old kid told one of the Stanford players to 'go eat worms'. An intellectual insult for a 4-5 year old boy no doubt, but apparently viewed as racism incarnate by the players parents. Those of us that posted on the other site (is that place even still up??) had one helluva time trying to figure out how 'go eat worms' is racist and how a 4-5 year old would even know when to drop that racist gem.
Stanford parents were offended by something?!!

Lol... I wonder if they're the ones who hate their band.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Bill Byrne was still attending some baseball games a few years ago even after his tenure as AD. Pretty sure I remember seeing him at Olsen as recently as the 2015 regional.
W
AG
as previously mentioned...stopped reading or caring after "federal management employee" --- all credibility lost after that
Icecream_Ag
S
Icecream_Ag said:

She's probably like one of the Stanford parents many years ago that complained about how horrible our fans were.

After breaking down the arguments the family was making, it turns out that a 4-5 year old kid told one of the Stanford players to 'go eat worms'. An intellectual insult for a 4-5 year old boy no doubt, but apparently viewed as racism incarnate by the players parents. Those of us that posted on the other site (is that place even still up??) had one helluva time trying to figure out how 'go eat worms' is racist and how a 4-5 year old would even know when to drop that racist gem.
I found the site and its still up.

Apparently we played a light blue team and called one posters wife a short player 'smurfette'. And apparently that poster played D1 baseball. On his one trip to A&M, someone continually hung an empty pizza box over the dugout and then pulled it up when the players reached for it. Personally, that says more about the players that they kept falling for the gag, but thats just me.
Aggies2009
AG
I still find it extremely satisfying that the Ogwumike sisters never won a national title at Stanford while we not only won one, but beat them in the Final Four to do so.
depriest1022
AG
I swear that some people get out of bed looking for some way to be offended.
Austin Ag
AG
Her FB post offended me...is there a support group for me? I have been triggered.

I'm also triggered by that Dr. Pepper ad on the SEC Network!
annie88
AG
Quote:

PS: I also don't understand why men play baseball and women play "soft" ball...just saying.
Holy **** this is an annoying woman.
jt2hunt
AG
He still attends some games. He has one club seat on the aisle first row to the right of catcher for the pitchers perspective.
BrandoC
AG
wadd96
AG
She's from Hondo... what do you expect?
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
TMartin
PLEASE keep Jim Turner away from Aggie laddies softball as PC is spreading quickly. The people who have no joy in their lives and only see victims.
dermdoc
AG
I just said a prayer thanking the Good Lord that I am not this woman's husband.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.