2018 Frisco Baseball Classic

3,850 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by histag10
Basketball and Chain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are we still scheduled to play in it? Their twitter has some old (over a year old) posts indicating A&M, TCU and Cal will be 3 of the 4 teams.

W
AG
if A&M is playing in the 2018 Frisco Classic...that means there is likely not a west coast road trip next season
Capitol Ag
AG
I hope we're still slated. Be an easy 15 min drive for me.
twk
AG
Capitol Ag said:

I hope we're still slated. Be an easy 15 min drive for me.
I'd rather go to Malibu than Frisco, but wouldn't be surprised if we have to make do with the lazy river rather than the beach.
ensign_beedrill
AG
I want to try this lazy river.

Hmmm... though it might not be so fun in February/March? :|
Basketball and Chain
AG
heres the field for 2018:

CampingAg
AG
I'm ready to not play TCU for a few years.
Capitol Ag
AG
AllThings12thMan said:

Why? Barely lost and I think we are relatively even teams overall. Playing the best makes us better.

I went to Friday's games here in Frisco. It should be fun. It was a well run tourney by all accounts and while not probably as fun as being at a major league park, Dr Pepper is a fun park, all views are good and it's close to a lot to do in Frisco and the Plano/North Dallas area with a lot to do. I'm just glad for a local A&M game for us "Southern Oklahoma" residents (we live in McKinney).
ensign_beedrill
AG
What's the policy on bubbles at Dr Pepper Ballpark?
ensign_beedrill
AG
This already looks much better than the Houston College Classic. Look! FUN!

Fun is allowed!

Fan Fest! They actually want people to be there and to have FUN!
histag10
AG
Capitol Ag said:

AllThings12thMan said:

Why? Barely lost and I think we are relatively even teams overall. Playing the best makes us better.

I went to Friday's games here in Frisco. It should be fun. It was a well run tourney by all accounts and while not probably as fun as being at a major league park, Dr Pepper is a fun park, all views are good and it's close to a lot to do in Frisco and the Plano/North Dallas area with a lot to do. I'm just glad for a local A&M game for us "Southern Oklahoma" residents (we live in McKinney).

Because for the past 3 years, everytime we play them I tend to go from an extreme high to an extreme low. I want to bottle sunshine, and then I want to cry for days.

I may be a woman, but not even I can handle those swings in emotions. Id prefer to at least go a year with out that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.