Concessions

1,987 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by old yeller
kevmiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$1.75 for a 2oz portion cup of cheese for pretzel.?
So pass on that of course but then they won't give you an empty portion cup to put mustard in to dip.
Really ? Nice

Rant over
Portion cups cost less than a penny each.. Don't think it's gonna hurt your bottom figure so fans can have something to put mustard in to dip pretzel or corn dog in
TXAGBQ76
AG
I've seen folks all weekend with carry trays with mustard and ketchup in them for their pretzels; given at no charge
W
AG
not any bargains at the concessions stand
farmrag
The concession stands are price gouging to the max and the food is horrible at that. Quit buying and they might be forced to bring the prices down and have edible food. I really wish they would bring Chick-fil-a back they were the one decent thing there.
BQ_90
AG
Don't buy anything on Tueaday. I bought cheese sausage dog in Friday ( normally would buy CFL but they're not st Olsen anymore), it was ok, so I wasn't able to eat before game on Tueasday, again since no CFL I go back and get cheese sausage dog. Well pretty much think it was reheated from weekend, it wasn't good and it was tough to bite into, you know like when you reheat sausage.

I already know they recycle the popcorn, saw them putting popcorn back in giant bags at Reed.

I guess I can't learn my own lesson and keep going back thinking they'll improve. But it only gets worse.

Which tells me they're hurting for margins if they pull **** like charging for dipping cheese or not providing little cups for mustard.

dchack1971
AG
Prices are higher , food is prepared worse , at one stand they tell one thing at another they tell you something about your inquiry. They are basically lying to us .
Aggie
AG
I miss Casa ole
But the concessions are a joke.
Overpriced even for concession food.
farmrag
My daughter works in the meat industry (A&M grad, Masters in Meat science at Colorado State) and works with Food Science grads from A&M. They would have a fit over the way these concession stands are run. They really should consult the food science program. The fact that the food which should be hot comes to you lukewarm is a no no. Sometimes in the near future someone is going to come down with food poisoning. They better hope the health dept. doesn't show up at some game. It would be real embarrassing to have the concessions shutdown during the game.
cypress-ag
AG
I know I'm officially an OLD but you can't get a cup of coffee! Warm Chocolate is all they offer. What's the cost to brew coffee at one of the spots. They just shrug when you ask but they as sure as hell won't let you bring it in.
old yeller
AG
THIS MAKES ME ANGRY!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.