Updated D1Baseball Scores App

2,726 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexasAGGIEinAR
AggieFrog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's not the nicest and costs $7.99 a season, but D1Baseball.com has updated its iOS scores app. Allows for favorite teams and game notifications.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/division-i-baseball/id730985711?mt=8
Sea Gull
AG
Picked it up yesterday. Very buggy and not a lot of options. It's basically just scores with box scores next to the finals. The scores are very slow to refresh (was consistently 4-5 innings behind. Also, some games (such as TCU) were flat out missing. Love the concept and will be using it a ton this year, but it needs some improvements. Of course, this is the first version, so I expect it to greatly improve over the course of the year. But for those wanting to buy it right now, you might want to hold off until some of the updates go through.
TheChameleon
AG
D1baseball.com also has a mobile website version. Has a link to the scoreboard on the home page & stories/articles featured as well. I've been using it recently, layout is pretty simple but nice.
Sea Gull
AG
It's pretty much the same thing. I've noticed this year the scores aren't as up to date as much as they have in the past.
MAROON
AG
they had the best website going two years ago then screwed it up with the "upgrade". Its now way too clunky and as stated, scores don't' update like they did before.

Too bad.
AggieFrog
AG
Update - app is updating scores now in realtime.
jmcfar_98
AG
Http://www.statbroadcast.com is really good.
AggieFrog
AG
Agreed. http://tamustats.com has been great for our games the last few years.
njw92
AG
I bought the D1 baseball app subscription last year and was underwhelmed. I received a notice about renewal for this season. Anyone know if D1 is working to improve the app? Last update was 9 months ago...
TexasAGGIEinAR
Better off getting a Twitter account. If you have one already, there are several users that update almost pitch by pitch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.