Houston Tourney TV?

1,874 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LRB38
talbottag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will the games down in Houston with Tech, TCU, and Baylor be on TV? Will there be an option to watch them through the WatchESPN app?

Forgive me if this has been discussed
PlanoAg98
AG
I doubt it. It's not on an SEC campus so SECN doesn't have rights like they do for games at Olsen. Plus, they want to put butts in seats to fills that place. Houston is too big of an alumni base for all of the participating schools to put it on TV for them to watch.
BQ_90
AG
check with ROOT sports, that's who has the Astros tv rights.
LoneStarAg10
AG
In the past it has been on ROOT
Signel
AG
I was able to watch last time we played in it. I don't remember how though =(
HoustonAg2106
AG
AGS10TAK said:

In the past it has been on ROOT

Yes it was on root sports in 2015, but it doesn't look like that will be the case this year.
MINNESOTAAGGIE
http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=211495289
dermdoc
AG
MINNESOTAAGGIE said:

Thanks for the info. And where have you been?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MINNESOTAAGGIE
Hey Derm, still here just don't post as much. We are going to Missouri for the Sat and Sun games, then driving to College Station for the Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat games. I am sure I will hopefully see you at one or all of those!?!?
Aggieangler93
AG
Sweet!!!

FS2 will nationally televise two games live, and all nine games will also be carried regionally on select FOX Sports Regional Networks (FSN) and streamed on Fox Sports GO. Fans are asked to check local listings for more information.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
dermdoc
AG
Not making Missouri because it is a crappy trip and it is my birthday. Going to Tom Petty in the Woodlands instead.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
But will be in CS of course.
Tex100
AG
dermdoc said:

MINNESOTAAGGIE said:

Thanks for the info. And where have you been?
I'm guessing Minnesota.
MINNESOTAAGGIE
We will look for you on Tuesday night at the game then! Gig 'em Doc
anaggiemom
S
thank you Minnesotaaggie
dermdoc
AG
MINNESOTAAGGIE said:

We will look for you on Tuesday night at the game then! Gig 'em Doc
Actually I will not be there until Thursday due to work. But say hi to Mrs. Derm.
MINNESOTAAGGIE
Will do! We will see you on the weekend then
Signel
AG
With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and great shows from FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your Apple, Android, or Windows device via the FOX Sports GO app, or access it at FOXSportsGO.com or on supported connected devices. There is no additional charge to use the FOX Sports GO service.

*You need to receive these channels in your TV channel line-up in order to watch them in FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV provider^ or on every platform.
LRB38
S
Aggieangler93 said:

Sweet!!!

FS2 will nationally televise two games live, and all nine games will also be carried regionally on select FOX Sports Regional Networks (FSN) and streamed on Fox Sports GO. Fans are asked to check local listings for more information.
Just checked mine on Dish and didn't see any of the games listed including the alternate channels. Any update on this?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.