Doxakis to get the Start on Tuesday

2,259 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasRebel
Foxo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Game preview ...

http://www.12thman.com/news/2017/2/20/baseball-game-preview-stephen-f-austin.aspx

The Aggies had six freshmen combine to hit .550 (22-for-40) with 20 runs, four doubles, two triples, two home runs and 18 RBI in the series sweep of Bowling Green. SEC Freshman of the Week Braden Shewmake batted .462 (6-for-13) with three runs, two doubles and eight RBI, including four in his debut. Jorge Gutierrez reached base in seven of his eight plate appearances going 4-for-5 with three walks, five runs, one triple, two home runs and three RBI.
tjack16
AG
I'm guessing that means Larkins will primarily be a reliever?
Radiant
AG
No word on when we see Larkins. Still working on coming back from a shoulder injury, but they're keeping it quiet.
TempleAg97
AG
No, if/when Larkins is fully healthy I'm sure they will try to ease him back into a starting weekend spot.
ensign_beedrill
AG
A number of guys have pronunciation help on the online roster, but Doxakis doesn't. Why?
Mr.Ackar07
ensign_beedrill said:

A number of guys have pronunciation help on the online roster, but Doxakis doesn't. Why?
It's pronounced like it looks: Docks-a-kiss

ensign_beedrill
AG
Mr.Ackar07 said:

ensign_beedrill said:

See, my best stab at it was doh-zay-kis. I don't think it's all that obvious. Thanks for helping me out!
gus89
AG
Great kid and family. Really looking forward to following his career.
KatyAg01
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Mr.Ackar07 said:

ensign_beedrill said:

See, my best stab at it was doh-zay-kis. I don't think it's all that obvious. Thanks for helping me out!
That would make him the most interesting man in the world.
TexasRebel
AG
Yeah. My guess was Dah-shac-y
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.