Question for those who have been to game at tu

1,403 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Quinn
Schrute
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there a place where Ags normally sit? Assuming somewhere on the Aggie dugout side? LF bleachers?

I honestly do not want to be smack dab in the middle of sips.

BTW, tickets for the March 14th game not on sale yet through the sip site, but there are some on StubHub.
Aggieangler93
AG
Most of what I have seen over there in the lowers near the Aggie dugout were all sip season ticket holders, much like our facility, as you would expect. Some Aggies were mixed in from time to time, but I suspect they bought them online from secondary market, or were friends of sip season ticket holders.

Last few games I saw us in over there, we were in the 3rd base line dugout, FWIW.
Brenham Ag 15
AG
Down the left field line.
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
sip grad buddy of mine bought our two seats today... so i guess today's the day for their sites to start selling tickets
JohnnieBB
AG
Single tickets for Texas game go on sale tomorrow, Jan 17, at 9:00 AM from Texas ticket site.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Been almost 10 years since I've been there. Has the left field berm seating been completely replaced by bleachers?
Wabs
AG
Single game tix on sale on tu's site. Just purchashed mine ($14 per) in section L2 (left field line).

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BBSGT&linkID=tex-ath&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=
Mr.Ackar07
Section 107 for only $17 each
Quinn
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Been almost 10 years since I've been there. Has the left field berm seating been completely replaced by bleachers?
They have chairbacks all the way down the left field line. Went to a random KU-tu game there last year and sat down there right by the field.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.