FYI - Hotels In Austin for 3/14 Are Rediculous

2,364 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by agnerd
TKNR_Ags_co21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SIAP

Starting last year, my sip buddy and I go to the games together. This year we're going to stay the night in Austin on 3/14 so we can go out that night in the city...

Come to find out today that it's South x Southwest music festival week and rooms are up there in price

Just a heads up for others that are thinking of staying the night in Austin relatively close (within 5 miles) of their field.

Anyone have a suggestion??
ftworthag02
AG
That's Ridiculous
TXAggie2011
AG
Stay further out from downtown and if you're going out, either take public transport or look into non-Uber/Lyft ridesharing.

How late are you planning on staying out? MetroRail's last downtown pickup is 12:30 am and can get you as far as Leander.

Night busses run as late as 3:30 but those super late busses limit you to between Rundberg in the north and William Cannon in the south.

https://www.capmetro.org/uploadedfiles/Capmetroorg/Schedules_and_Maps/CAP_NightOwl_RegularService.pdf
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
Ah! My most commonly misspelled word... and I know it too and still posted it!

Thanks TXAggie2011 for the adivce
Aston94
AG
No Ragrets TaterAg!
ratfacemcdougal
redickerus

---donna chang
wargograw
I've got a room free for a good Ag ready to bring the hate.
Aggiefan#1
AG
Ride Austin is solid.
TXAggie2011
AG
https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/austin/lyft-uber-alternative-rideshare-apps-austin-texas

The article is from June but there's some ideas on possible rideshares. I'd google it closer to that week, new apps are coming all the time.
agnerd
AG
I hear Steak and BJ day is especially popular in Austin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.