Season Ticket Request Question

2 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tonytx05
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tonytx05 said:

farmrag said:

Got our tickets also and moved to Reed for parking. The thing is I wouldn't have done the season parking if I knew it was at Reed. They'll be getting a call tomorrow.
I got bit by that last year, I was able to mail mine back and get a refund for the parking. Reed parking costs the same as just paying cash whenever you actually go.
We got pushed to Reed this year - wonder if we can still return the passes? It might be ok if they had guaranteed spots with a pass like at Olsen - but since I assume baseball at Reed is like basketball at Reed - all a season pass means is you don't have to pull out payment - and you get what you get assuming there's a spot (even though, according to the back of the pass, you are limited to only 3 sections around Reed).

dermdoc
AG
aggietony2010 said:

Got called by 12mf today. Someone canceled their second deck row 2 seats. And to think I almost ignored the phone call.
Great!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tonytx05
AG
Call and talk to the TMF, they should let you mail them back for a refund on the parking cost.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.