Men's Basketball & Baseball Double Headers

1,464 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bullpen Chias
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think there's only two Saturday's where a men's basketball game and baseball game falls on the same date/location. I wish they would consider the times to allow fans to attend both. The average college baseball game lasts 3 hours. The average college basketball game last 2 hours.

Men's Basketball: Sat, Feb 18 Auburn College Station, TX 3:00pm (CT)
Baseball: SAT, FEBRUARY 18 1PM BOWLING GREEN COLLEGE STATION BLUE BELL PARK

Men's Basketball: Sat, Feb 25 Alabama College Station, TX TBA
Baseball: SAT, FEBRUARY 25 2PM PEPPERDINE COLLEGE STATION BLUE BELL PARK
Tex100
AG
My favorite sporting days of the year.
MMantle
AG
I brought this issue up last year when we had a similar conflict for mid-week games, had no luck.

I doubt we have much chance of changing times for basketball, because of tv.

I'm guessing it'll be up to baseball to change.

I emailed the previous AD, twice, in years past, regarding a similar situation, he took care of it in a matter of hours.

Maybe Jason Cook can help?

RR

Hop
Staff
AG
They usually do accommodate for conflicts on the baseball side. There are a few times when they can't change the start time for some reason.
Sandman98
AG
A couple years ago the timing was perfect. We watched the baseball game (v Holy Cross??), and walked over in plenty of time to watch the tip against Florida.
Wabs
AG
Best day of this year was when my son and I watched the baseball team beat Hofstra, then walked over and watched the Ags beat Kentucky in basketball!
MMantle
AG
I love the back-to-back games, just don't care for it when the starting times are close to being the same, i.e., makes me have to choose one over the other.

RR
Bullpen Chias
AG
Won the SEC and then walked over and saw the President throw out the first pitch. Now THAT was a good day!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.