Mike Taylor. University of Houston

13,525 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 6-4-3
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nm

[This message has been edited by Captain Pablo (edited 7/27/2014 6:12a).]
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:
all of you finally revealed, it wasn't about Taylor, that it just differed from your choice

I don't have a choice. I'm offering the opinion that Childress will likely contact Bolt and then offered up some info about him. I could write an opinion against Bolt (they don't hit for power and he coaches in the Big 10).

Multiple people have said multiple times they would be fine with Coach Taylor. I said on the first page I would be ok with that too, and it's because of all the reasons you listed.

This isn't a character assassination, it's a discussion board, and I thought it was worth discussion that if you lined up HR/AVG/SLG/OBP/and OPS for the offenses of teams Sawyers and Taylor coached since Sawyers took over the offense at A&M, Sawyers would be ahead 10-5. And a lot of people disliked our offensive production under Sawyers.

I don't know what else to say. An attempt to look at a subject objectively doesn't have to be a personal affront.

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 7/27/2014 6:52p).]
Spyderman
AG
Would Bolt come here if offered the position?
AggieBB
AG
quote:
He signed over a 90% scholarship to Wake Forest.

That is phenomenal if it was all baseball.
JohnnytoMike
As a Rice supporter, I can vouch for Chandlauch's story around Coach Taylor. He's accurate.
6-4-3
AG
ttt. Since we are on yet another hitting coach I thought we could go back to the archives for a good discussion several years ago.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.