Big time 2013 commit

6,963 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by AgFromTheProjects
HOLDEN, M. D.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Pony 07
AG
Tease
HOLDEN, M. D.
He is out of Katy Seven Lakes. You do the rest.
HOLDEN, M. D.
In a generous mood...http://www.perfectgame.org/Players/PlayerProfile.aspx?ID=262281
HOLDEN, M. D.
quote:
Ryne Birk - Seven Lakes HS 2013
A slick and fast middle infielder that can beat you with his glove and his bat. One of the best players in the class of 2013. "Ryno" can definitely flash the leather. Don't let his size fool you...as he generates more bat speed than anyone in the organization. This kid can hit for power...and we mean POWER. Another member of the 155-0 team
SAaggie2011
AG
Holden - not meant to be an attack, but how do you possibly find all this information?? Are you constantly scouring Google for Aggie sports updates?
Basketball and Chain
AG
I used to have a subscription to Perfect Game for baseball recruiting news. It's not comprehensive, but it's probably the best out there.
Agsncws
AG
what are the odds that the word "draft" becomes a 4-letter word?
HOLDEN, M. D.
quote:
Holden - not meant to be an attack, but how do you possibly find all this information?? Are you constantly scouring Google for Aggie sports updates?

I can't even begin to tell you how fast I would be banned from this website if I answered that question.

With that said, everything you want to know is free and it is on the internet. Just gotta know where to look.
Ag 11
AG
Do we have a shot of actually landing this kid?
Tex100
AG
quote:
Ryne Birk - Seven Lakes HS 2013
A slick and fast middle infielder that can beat you with his glove and his bat. One of the best players in the class of 2013. "Ryno" can definitely flash the leather. Don't let his size fool you...as he generates more bat speed than anyone in the organization. This kid can hit for power...and we mean POWER. Another member of the 155-0 team

From the Banditos site
LOYAL AG
AG
Here's our best shot at getting him:
quote:

Ht: 5-9
Wt: 155

That's not a 1st round body. He's only a sophomore so he'll grow some more but if he doesn't that helps us a great deal.
HOLDEN, M. D.
quote:
quote:Ryne Birk - Seven Lakes HS 2013

From the Banditos site

You do realize I posted this same exact excerpt only a couple posts above right?
LeftyAg89
AG
my son's team was the same age group and got to play against Ryne's team a couple of times. Unbelievable team (Banditos Black) that was. My son's team was pretty good, but no match for the Black. I don't remember Ryne but he had to be pretty dang good to make that team.
LeftyAg89
AG
5' 9" 155??? that was probably close to his size with the Black 12U team... and one of the smaller ones on that 12U team.
RobertLudlum
wasnt pennington 5 9 155?
Tex100
AG
quote:
You do realize I posted this same exact excerpt only a couple posts above right?

Yes. You are still the king of info. Others have asked where you get this and I just indicated the source, which is kind of a promotion for one of their players - not that I am doubting him as a good player..
KemoSabe
quote:
quote:Ryne Birk - Seven Lakes HS 2013

From the Banditos site

Nothing against the kid as a prospect, but "From the Banditos site" should explain the hyperbole.
RhinoVic
Another 'rhino' in the Aggie fold would be swell!
Madden
If he's that good I'm sure he'll skip college
HOLDEN, M. D.
I'd rather sign good players and worry about them leaving for the show than sign crappy players and never having to worry about them leaving.
Statboy203
AG
Ryne Birk...sounds like a textbook college baseball player name...

-Statboy

@StatBoy203
Smokedraw01
What happened to this kid?
txag614
Was wondering the same thing
Basketball and Chain
AG
Signed today.
Mooreags
AG
For the record, that 155-0 is a little misleading. Ray Deleon loves to play his Black teams up a year. For example, 12u Major plays in 13u Major tourneys.

As a coach of a 13u majors team, The CS Stallions, we beat that team twice at Baseball USA in the same tournament. Deleon pulled his kids off the field and literally waved a white towel with 5 minutes left to play. We had just hit a 3 run homerun to go up by 5. Deleon is a trash talking clown. I enjoyed this immensely.

Not to derail the thread, just saying.

Still a great get.
Aggie
AG
I'll derail it
Ray Deleon should be in jail.
victory
AG
Deleon has alot of people fooled. Only a matter of time before he is seen for what he really is.
Kevin Gonzalez
AG
Played foro DeLeon and the banditos and needless to say he is prob one of the best childhood coaches i had. Made you get after it.
SMM48
AgFromTheProjects
Ray and his brother Robert have been in jail a few times in the past ten years.
LeftyAg89
AG
What were they in jail for?

My son's select team played against Ray's Banditos Black team a few times over the years. They were almost unbeatable!
AgFromTheProjects
Ray has been in jail for assault. Personally saw him get arrested at BBUSA when I was a kid after beating up another coach. Robert has for drugs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.