Aggie Jerseys?

2,264 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TyperWoods
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kinda reminded me of those old Quiznos commercials.

Was there a theme or just a new random design?
Rec
AG
It was for black history month but possibly got jerseys switched from latino appreciation month.
Method Man
Agreed. Shouldn't red black and green have been on the jerseys? Also looks like the trans flag.
TyperWoods
It would be nice to stop it with the jerseys.
Rec
AG
Method Man said:

Agreed. Shouldn't red black and green have been on the jerseys? Also looks like the trans flag.

Well so my sophomore basketball player just told me he's really an offensive player but was just born in a defensive players body. I am fully supportive of this but I still have to remind them, from time to time, that after they switch they still have the muscles to play defense.
Muy
AG
Maroon with the (apparent) official colors of BHM is so awful looking that it opened up a portal to hell.
Luke The Drifter
AG
I have no problem with 'theme' or special occasion jerseys, but these looked more like a tribute to the 1990s San Antonio Spurs than they did a tribute to BHM.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
aggiebrad94
AG
The problem I have with them is that no normal person would look at them and think, " black history. "

At least with pink you have a clue.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
curious what should a jersey for black history month look like. should it say black history month on it? should the jersey be black?

just glad we won the game.
Muy
AG
It should be a normal uniform, just like it should be normal during cancer awareness month. In the case of breast cancer, there is an actual benefit in helping raise money to get to where we are today in fighting it. BHM awareness does nothing but make others ask "what about all the other races"?
cupofjoe04
AG
Some of y'all find the dumbest things to get worked up about…
Method Man
You're more worked up about it than anyone. Nobody really cares.

Black history month unis should have MLK wearing the OL Sarge chin strap hat on the side of the shorts
Ag in tu land
AG
Method Man said:

The trans have a flag?!
txag72
AG
Quote:

Some of y'all find the dumbest things to get worked up about…
Hey, I know! Let's play basketball and make sure everyone knows about my agenda!!

TyperWoods
The unis reminded me of Semi-Pro, and I was hoping Will Ferrell would come out at halftime and wrestle a bear.

Perhaps Bjork from Orc or Buzz or whoever is deciding this crap have watched the movie and more theme nights ala' the Flint Tropics are in store.

They could also Google Charlie Finley for some ideas.

Just kidding....I know Buzz hasn't watched the movie. But perhaps he has read the book?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.