Solo

1,073 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 12thMan9
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think we live and die in close games by how Andersson Garcia plays. He had a rough outing at Kentucky and a rough outing tonight. Would have liked to see a little more Solo tonight. Glad he's back in the lineup.

Boots played tired.
Blazer
AG
Arkansas completely ignored Solo and Garcia when we were on offense. When either of those two guys were in they just left them uncovered and doubled the ball.

Gonna need them to be a little more of a threat offensively.
Complete Idiot
Blazer said:

Arkansas completely ignored Solo and Garcia when we were on offense. When either of those two guys were in they just left them uncovered and doubled the ball.

Gonna need them to be a little more of a threat offensively.
Sometimes I think our guys, or some of them anyway, our coaches too much to stick to a particular role. Do they have the freedom to recognize they are getting opportunities and take them, or do they force themselves to stick to their role? I think Garcia and Solo can put the ball in the basket, definitely not our first choices offensively but if given opportunities they can take them.
Method Man
Can they miss layups and get blocked?
12thMan9
AG
Method Man said:

Can they miss layups and get blocked?

We practice missing really well.
Ronnie '88
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.