Winner announced for "Remember pulling all-nighters to study?"

759 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rec
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to MadDog73 - you're the winner! Just email Suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Remember pulling an all-nighter to study for exams?? What was your go-to food and drink to have on hand to get you through?

Let's here about your must-haves and favorites (plus any crazy stories!) and you'll be automatically entered to win a Belly Buster Certificate (Large 2 Topping, 6 Peproni rolls, and 1 order Cinnamonstyxz).
Call or order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

greg.w.h
AG
My most memorable all nighter was on a critical test for ECON 203H and showing up to class avd immediately blanking as soon as I looked at the questions.

So…I read them all, turned the test over and derived all equations from first principles, Then finished the test about ten minutes before anyone else. I had a very low score in the previous exam so was a little surprised the prof announced one of us had to have a score thrown out of the curve and it turned out it was mine…

Government multipliers are BS btw even if I can serve the equation for them from first principles…
Kansas Kid
Left over Peproni Rolls and Jolt Cola.
Rec
AG
My girlfriend and I stayed up all night for our Biochemistry final. I made super strong coffee before we left. She got sick in the middle of the final ended up making a C. I made a B. We're happily married now so I guess that happened for a reason.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.