Arkansas

4,742 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BBQ
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Rupp even #2? Tennessee seems like a more hostile crowd on TV.
halfastros81
AG
Well …. Youv'e got to get to 12 conference W's to even think you have a shot to win the SEC title so I'm waiting for that . Once we get there then I'll start talking about upside possibilities.
Complete Idiot
Well, if we are fortunate to get to 11-1 and you are still denying yourself the fun of discussing an SEC title, that seems a little too conservative to me.

If we win tonight we are 8-1 halfway through the conference slate, with two tough road wins under our belt. I'll allow myself to dream - if we win tonight.
halfastros81
AG
When it comes to Aggie Sports , whenever my hopes get too far out in front of The next game or two it seldom goes well. Call it BAS …. Whatever. I'm waiting on 12 conference wins before I feel comfortable the team is at least going to get where we all want them to be. … the Dance.
Complete Idiot
I get it, I do. If we had just won the Wofford game I wouldn't be so scared going into every conference game.
CapCityAg89
AG
Adam87inSA said:

I we keep turnovers down around 10, we win.

If we play give away like we did vs UK, we lose.
I think the UK length gave us some challenges. I think they're built much like Buzz would like to build our teams.

I don't think we turn it over like that again until UT and with them, I'll be really worried about it.
Divining Rod
It's gotta be tiresome being an attorney in Arkansas and always being asked the same legal question:

"If we get a divorce, are we still brother and sister?"
Tailgate88
AG
Divining Rod said:

It's gotta be tiresome being an attorney in Arkansas and always being asked the same legal question:

"If we get a divorce, are we still brother and sister?"
"No, you'll go back to being cousins again."
BBQ
AG
Have not been to TN but Rupp was meh
Farmari Bojuji
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.