Basketball Uniforms

1,408 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by zgolfz85
ghill79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw some news pics of our basketball team and it looked like the uniforms had pink on white. Is this true? I thought we are maroon and white, not pink and white.
Method Man
Complete Idiot
you saw some new pics? And are asking if what you saw with your eyes is true?

I love old Ags, no matter what. Gig em, ghill
cupofjoe04
AG
Apparently you haven't watched sports for the past 30 years...

Of all the things to complain about, players supporting awareness and research for breast cancer is about the dumbest thing this board has ever griped about.
Complete Idiot
I was at the game and barely even noticed pink on the white uniform. I just don't care about uniforms much.

I also don't care about TV announcers when watching a game, it's just background noise. But some people get so worked up about the non basketball stuff.
98PercenterAg
AG
Showing support for our Aggie moms and lady Aggies is not a bad thing. It's one game and the guys get to highlight their heroes who have beaten breast cancer.

If pink on our uniforms causes us to lose a game, we need to hit the transfer portal much worse than we need to hit the uniform closet.
greg.w.h
AG
https://www.aacr.org/patients-caregivers/awareness-months/national-cancer-prevention-month/
ghill79
AG
Question answered, so this game was to bring attention to breast cancer. That's a good thing.
ghill79
AG
Just asked a question, didn't complain.
98PercenterAg
AG
Sorry for assuming negativity on your OP. F16 bombarded the game thread over the pink uniforms
Complete Idiot
ghill79 said:

Just asked a question, didn't complain.
Your question was whether or not you correctly identified the color pink in pictures?

Yes, that was pink you were looking at in the new pics. Good job!
zgolfz85
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.