Great Crowd Tonight

2,782 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by warrington74
SECTAMU#1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crowd was a big factor in the victory tonight. Tough game, but just win!
jigsaw87
AG
Agree. Loudest I've heard Reed on tv in awhile.
agspirit_09
AG
Reminded me of my time as a student! Reed was rocking like I remember in the BCG days
Decay
AG
Still need to make more white noise during our own FT. Hate the quiet.
MarcAg
AG
Was very loud on tv. Glad they got the win so those fans will be back.
BMOC86
AG
Buzz just said on postgame that they were drained and the crowd got them through
AggieBaseball06
AG
Barring a massive collapse, the crowds should be solid the rest of the season.
dallasiteinsa02
Now if they would just fill the lower area with students like Auburn, Duke, etc.
fightintxaggie10
AG
agspirit_09 said:

Reminded me of my time as a student! Reed was rocking like I remember in the BCG days

Miss those atmospheres
Schrute Farms
I listened on the 12th Man app and it's the loudest I've heard yet. Sounded incredible.
Complete Idiot
Our crowd can get taken out of it quicker than those "traditional basketball school" crowds, but it was a great crowd today. Biggest crowd in Reed, in a game I attended, in a long time.

Last game I went to was Wofford and I was getting very nervous I'd have to ban myself from the remainder.
txaggieacct85
AG
Long story short. My wife and me went to see Clint Black in San Antonio last night, then visited my son and daughter in law in Cedar Park and then went to the game tonight and then back home to Cypress this evening.

Pulled up to Reed Arena at 7:30 and the parking lot sss full, so they had us park in overflow.

Got tickets in section 121 on stubhub. Walked into the game at 7:45 up 14-11.

Students showed up tonight.

Lady sitting next to me picked bohemian Rhapsody in the song game. I laughed
98PercenterAg
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

Long story short. My wife and me went to see Clint Black in San Antonio last night, then visited my son and daughter in law in Cedar Park and then went to the game tonight and then back home to Cypress this evening.

Pulled up to Reed Arena at 7:30 and the parking lot sss full, so they had us park in overflow.

Got tickets in section 121 on stubhub. Walked into the game at 7:45 up 14-11.

Students showed up tonight.

Lady sitting next to me picked bohemian Rhapsody in the song game. I laughed

I convinced a freshman in the next row that it was Bohemian Rhapsody. She was disappointed when they showed the result
TempleAg97
AG
I just got home from College Station. It was indeed a great crowd and the students were fantastic! I sit a couple of rows from the court and after Buzz sawed varsity's horns off with the dance team after the win, he walked over to the student section and genuinely applauded and gestured for several seconds. You can tell how much these crowds mean to the players and Buzz.

For those who say Aggies will not support basketball, they are totally wrong.
Lake08
BMOC86 said:

Buzz just said on postgame that they were drained and the crowd got them through

Why were they "drained"???
DukeMu
Lake08 said:

BMOC86 said:

Why were they "drained"???
Road games against KY and Auburn in a row. Also, injuries left us with a short rotation.
warrington74
AG
It was a packed house and loud crowd. Fun stuff
warrington74
AG
It was a packed house and loud crowd. Fun stuff at the Vanderbilt game. At halftime Javonte Brown just sat and shot three-pointers. He actually has a good looking shot. Spoke with a doorman and he said that he is just extremely slow getting up and down the court. Hopefully with him just continuing to work at it, over the next couple of years I can gain a little bit of speed and agility. He has a pretty solid frame, not a wiry fella
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.