Dexter Dennis

1,961 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bobinator
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Look at these arms..geez. Is it safe to say he'll be our shutdown defender?

Gap
AG
Wow. That is crazy to the point people would argue about whether it is photoshopped. Looking forward to seeing him on the court.
taylorswift13
AG
Dexter Dennis, Manny Obaseki, Boots Radford, and Wade Taylor are gonna harass some backcourts this year!! Athleticism and Hustle!! If Coleman and Marble can out athlete some big guys and frustrate them, with our depth we are going to have a crazy defense!!! Which will a nightmare to deal with come conference tourney or March Madness when all is clicking!
bobinator
AG
Washington looks like a freak athlete also from the video I've seen.
Know Your Enemy
AG
My heart dropped when I only saw his name in the thread title. I was expecting transfer or injury news.
greg.w.h
AG
I confess: from deep inside me I'm starting to get excited for November. For the women's team, too. Should be a fun year for A&M roundball.
Topher17
AG
greg.w.h said:

I confess: from deep inside me I'm starting to get excited for November. For the women's team, too. Should be a fun year for A&M roundball.
As we get closer and closer I have convinced myself a little more each week that we are going to be pretty dang good.
bobinator
AG
We are! I've been trying to spread it.

This team has big time potential.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.