Recruiting Contact Period Open

1,641 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LawHall88
Gap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Obviously a very nice ride for our coaching staff, but more importantly who are our top 2-3 targets?

Mikeyshooter
AG
Coaches were at Mayde Creek today.
Gap
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

Coaches were at Mayde Creek today.
Thanks for sharing. The only guy that I'm aware of from Mayde Creek that we are pursuing is Christian Jones, a 2025 guard. We were his first offer and he has since added offers from Radford, Monmouth, and Sam Houston St.

https://247sports.com/player/christian-jones-46131333/

Method Man
We should be recruiting kids that will be disenchanted with Duke, UNC, etc and transfer in a year.
LawHall88
AG
Gap
AG
Does no one really know who are top targets are for 2023? Early signing day is like 2 months away. Most of the time these guys commit in the summer and I still don't even know who we are targeting.
LawHall88
AG
2025 SF from Bellaire.
BobOliver2006
AG
We couldn't do any better than pulling that wrinkled jersey out of a pile for a recruit's photo shoot?
LawHall88
AG
Gap
AG
Every player we have discussed on this thread so far is a 2025. I appreciate the information, but am still greedy for information on our 2023 pursuits.

I remember the last name Disu. I'm guessing the player we recruited who went to Vandy and is now at Texas after a transfer is his older brother, Dylan Disu.
Texagsubscriber
Did they take their photo shoots in the hallway? This is laughable in comparison to the photo shoot setup for the football team.
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
LawHall88
AG
rlb28
AG
LawHall88 said:

The No. 18 prospect in Rivals' 2025 rankings,
Jeremiah Green was expected to play his sophomore season at Arizona Compass Prep but has now decided to return to Texas and take the floor for Denton Guyer High, his former high school, this season.

What such a move would mean for his recruitment is, of course, unclear, as the young guard is going to be a national prospect regardless of where he plays his high school ball. If he remains in the Lone Star State for the entitreity of his high school career, it may work in favor of Lone Star State-based programs as well as places such as Kansas State, which has already offered and hosted Green for an unofficial visit.

It's obviously very early in Green's recruitment, as he is yet to start his sophomore season, so projecting a landing spot for him at this juncture is next to impossible. That said, his decision to stay home for the next year makes it easier for him to visit regional programs.
LawHall88
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.