Gig 'em Pass

1,746 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Collective
irock2513
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey all- I've poked around the Foundation site, but has anyone seen a date that this years MBB Gig'em Pass is going on sale?
Know Your Enemy
AG
The **** is a Gig 'Em Pass?
bobinator
AG
It's a flexible seat package. I don't know the exact details so I'm going to make them up, but something like this:

Let's say we have 17 home games, you get 17 "passes". The week before each game you could opt-in to each game, and thus you'd get one ticket to every game (where you sit depends on the game.)

Or, you could choose not to attend a couple games, you could use multiple passes for the same game. Say you don't think you can make midweek games, so you're going to use more passes on the weekend games to bring friends/kids/whatever. However you want to do it.

They have a similar thing for football. I think it's a good idea for people who can't commit to every game but want to make sure they have a few tickets for some games.

BQ_90
AG
Last year they didn't put on sale until after they offered single ticket sale to donor I think. It might even have been right after the season had started.

They wanna get full price for tickets before they offered a discount.

Honestly was best deal going. We got it last year, I screwed up and didn't put in request for UK in time, but we got good seats for all conference games, sat upstairs only once. We didn't waste any passes on non conf games, those are holiday hoops discounted tickets anyway.
irock2513
AG
Sweet! Thanks
Bad Poster
The Collective
AG
I thought this was some reference to doing the gig 'em yell on the opening inbound pass in the second half. Deep cut.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.