What is Auburn doing over seas?

1,565 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fightinags2013
oldschool87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am sure it's been discussed, but how are they allowed to be playing already and as a team over seas?
gstu11
Every four years each school can take a foreign trip. You can have I think up to 10 practices before the trip and play about 4 games against an opponent. Most schools use the trips to get the extra practice time and team building. The Aggies went to Costa Rica in Buzz's first year. BK had the team go to Italy in 2015.
oldschool87
AG
gstu11 said:

Every four years each school can take a foreign trip. You can have I think up to 10 practices before the trip and play about 4 games against an opponent. Most schools use the trips to get the extra practice time and team building. The Aggies went to Costa Rica in Buzz's first year. BK had the team go to Italy in 2015.

Wow!!!

A question and legit answer in 2 posts!

Thank you!

Might be some type of Texags record…
gstu11
Thought about being a smart ass but figured a legit answer would be the way to go. Boards dead this time of year anyway.
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
oldschool87 said:

gstu11 said:

Wow!!!

A question and legit answer in 2 posts!

Thank you!

Might be some type of Texags record…
Odds were better here than on the football board.
greg.w.h
AG
Every four years unless you get step on a sea urchin…
BQ_90
AG
gstu11 said:

GD sea urchin
fightinags2013
AG
Arkansas was also overseas playing this summer. Big for them with all those freshmen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.