Early Bracketology Recognition

2,134 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by West Point Aggie
Never_seen_em_quit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/bracketology/ncaa-bracketology-projecting-2022-march-madness-men-field

I know as much as the next guy how meaningless an early Bracketology is…

But - Lunardi posted an early Bracketology for 2023 and he has the good guys as a #6 seed. It's nice to be getting that recognition before the season as preseason bias is a real thing (though not as much hoops than other sports).

Rothstein also has us in his preseason top 25. Hopefully we get 1 or 2 legit transfers and we can make some noise!
greg.w.h
AG
I think that's what they call in reffing a "makeup call."
TXAGBQ76
AG
So I guess we like ESPN and Lunardi now?
bobinator
AG
You should have to pay a dollar to post using the word "Lunardi" and that money goes towards TexAgs' NIL fund to pay our basketball players.
Never_seen_em_quit
AG
bobinator said:

You should have to pay a dollar to post using the word "Lunardi" and that money goes towards TexAgs' NIL fund to pay our basketball players.

I know he didn't do us any favors before selection Sunday but if it was up to him we would've been dancing. We were the only team that he had in on his final Bracketology that ended up not making it.
bobinator
AG
That's not really what his bracketology means, but that's not what I'm talking about anyway.

I think the amount of attention paid to him is ridiculous.
AG
SunnyvaleAg317 said:

bobinator said:

I know he didn't do us any favors before selection Sunday but if it was up to him we would've been dancing. We were the only team that he had in on his final Bracketology that ended up not making it.

And then afterward he came out as a coward saying he never should have bowed to the mob and should have left us out all along.
Hop
Staff
AG
Don't focus on Lunardi. Focus on the secret sauce.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Joe Lunardi can kiss my ass.
West Point Aggie
AG
About as useful and accurate as bracketology in January
Let’s Go Brandon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.