Jaelyn Lee signs?

12,322 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MarcAg
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Over the past four years, Paris Wildcat Jaelyn Lee has dominated on the basketball court like few other players in the state of Texas have. His high school career is over, but his athletic career is not. Lee will now take his talents to the SEC after signing his letter of intent with the Texas A&M Aggies.
Quote:

When it came time to pick a college, several universities showed interest in Lee, but Lee said the Aggies coaching staff set themselves apart.

"There were a lot of big schools coming to watch me practice, and the day that the A&M coach came, I felt like I couldn't miss," Lee said. "They made it clear they really wanted me to go there. They took me to an LSU football game and made me feel really welcome."
https://theparisnews.com/sports/article_62824dc6-be55-11ec-8593-1fc42fc9ac04.html

Still sounds like a PWO situation, if in fact we only visited once...
puppup
zooguy96
monarch
S
Yes or no? Anything officially official?
Peace for Ukraine!
Method Man
This is still an intriguing case.
MarcAg
AG
Method Man said:

He is a walk-on.
Gap
AG
MarcAg said:

Method Man said:

He is a walk-on.
What about Jordan Williams, walk-on or scholarship? Any idea why all of this is shrouded in mystery?
MarcAg
AG
Gap said:

MarcAg said:

Method Man said:

He is a walk-on.
What about Jordan Williams, walk-on or scholarship? Any idea why all of this is shrouded in mystery?

I don't know on Williams. I think first question is did he take an official visit to A&M? If so, then I predict he will be at prep school or juco next year. If he didn't take an official visit then maybe he walks-on with a chance to earn a scholarship later.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.