Jaelyn Lee signs?

12,281 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MarcAg
DosAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw something on Twitter to that effect. Was that expected?
MarcAg
AG
YouTube has a video on him from December and at that time it called him an A&M commit. I don't know how nobody seemed to know this for 5 months. Preferred walkon? Maybe he is signing instead of Williams. Kid is really athletic.
DosAgs
AG
Picture of a signing ceremony today from Coach Mike Burns.
Method Man
This dude's highlight reel doesn't look like all the walkons y'all all love.
MarcAg
AG
DosAgs said:

Picture of a signing ceremony today from Coach Mike Burns.

Yeah I saw the tweet earlier today and then I reached out to a few people and they were like umm no clue. Wasn't on anyone's radar that follows recruiting. But like I said there is YouTube video claiming he wasn't an Aggie commit back in December. Texags, 247 or Rivals have never mentioned this kid and the Aggies. Aggie men's basketball didn't like the tweet or retweet it. They didn't put out any kind of graphic like they normally do. It's odd. But his game looks like Qs.
Method Man
Bet he redshirts
MarcAg
AG
I believe is more appropriate to now say indigenous shirt.
Method Man
Indeed. Commandershirt him!
Rocinante
I don't get it
Method Man
Don't worry. Even if you got it it's not that funny.
AgEfan
I chuckled at both comments.
EliteZags
AG
does that district play on regulation height goals
Ag_EE_88
AG
So if the other guys who are committed sign, then we have at least 2 players leaving?Until I see an official press release, I gotta believe this is more of a preferred walk on type 'signing'.
LawHall88
AG

Hop
Staff
AG
Yeah, the Dallas Showtyme folks have been putting out tweets like this about Lee since last summer. As much as they've been trying to hype him up, I'm amazed he never got into the network databases and got nothing but a handful of community college involved.
Method Man
Khris Middleton was scantly recruited due to being in SC on a lame AAU team and even he had an OU and SC offer. This doesn't make sense.
monarch
S
Looks like a one man team to me...he wont be that here; You play team basketball in Reed Arena...
Peace for Ukraine!
gstu11
Sounds a little like how Buzz ended up with jimmy butler. No name recruit that just was overlooked by everyone.
Method Man
Oh no kidding?
Method Man
Hey everyone! Monarch based on no info thinks this kid thinks he's a one man show and he wants you to know Buzz will not tolerate that! Thankful for his guidance!!!
rlb28
AG
White kid got killed dead. Black kid just threw hands up. Watch to end for slow mo.
EliteZags
AG
monarch said:

Looks like a one man team to me...he wont be that here; You play team basketball in Reed Arena...
that'll sometimes happen when you're head and shoulders better than everyone you're playing with and against
Know Your Enemy
AG
Hop said:

Yeah, the Dallas Showtyme folks have been putting out tweets like this about Lee since last summer. As much as they've been trying to hype him up, I'm amazed he never got into the network databases and got nothing but a handful of community college involved.

So is his signing a surprise to you? Can you confirm it's a scholarship and not a PWO situation?
Hop
Staff
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Hop said:

So is his signing a surprise to you? Can you confirm it's a scholarship and not a PWO situation?

Yes, this was a surprise. We're still tracking down whether this is a PWO or scholarship.
buppy

Method Man
Link?
zooguy96
Dude looks like Jaylen Green on that dunk.
MarcAg
AG
The fact there has been no tweet by the basketball Twitter account makes me think this is a preferred walkon.
Hop
Staff
AG
MarcAg said:

The fact there has been no tweet by the basketball Twitter account makes me think this is a preferred walkon.

They haven't put out anything on Jordan Williams' signing.
Method Man
Maybe they need an intern too
Bunk Moreland

Aggie09Derek
Ag_EE_88
AG
Hop said:

MarcAg said:

Has he actually signed his LOI?
AgEfan
Hop said:

MarcAg said:

I would say something calculated is going down. Aggie basketball Twitter is very on top of things. Maybe they are waiting until the space has been cleared before officially announcing anyone else. Yes I realize they don't have to wait. But there is some reason they haven't tweeted it. Maybe don't want current guys on the roster talking about ok which 2 people are leaving. So maybe they plan to work out this space, then officially announced.
Hop
Staff
AG
Ag_EE_88 said:

Hop said:

MarcAg said:

Has he actually signed his LOI?
He told me he did last week.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.