Improved Shooting

1,601 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DukeMu
Texagsubscriber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
agsam01
AG
Not trying to be negative, but is that really 'improve shooting' from prior years? I've never seen one of these videos from a previous season. I saw a ton of airballs and misses - for a practice and no defense I would expect us to be hitting a lot more shots than I saw on that video. Also, I wasn't super impressed with the overall athleticism, ball handling, passing, although it is practice so sometimes that doesn't come through. To me it seems like the team has a long way to go. I hope they have an amazing year, it is always way more fun to pay attention to college ball when they are having a good year.
greg.w.h
AG
If you practice like you play, you have to give them credit for keeping the chatter going.
bobinator
AG
Is this supposed to be public? Kind of a weird video to randomly be on an assistant coach's personal Youtube channel?
gstu11
It's from 3 years ago. Nebo and chuck r in the drills. Cash McNellydoing what he does best standing on the sidelines and u can see Jamie McNelly in the bottom corner.
Gap
AG
gstu11 said:

It's from 3 years ago. Nebo and chuck r in the drills. Cash McNelly doing what he does best standing on the sidelines and u can see Jamie McNelly in the bottom corner.
Good catch. I see Mark French in the above drill as well. Definitely not from this year.
Complete Idiot
gstu11 said:

It's from 3 years ago. Nebo and chuck r in the drills. Cash McNellydoing what he does best standing on the sidelines and u can see Jamie McNelly in the bottom corner.
Thanks for saving this thread!
bobinator
AG
Good catch, I was trying to figure out who was who but was watching on my phone.

I was wondering if he meant to post it privately and accidentally posted it publicly but since it's old that makes a lot more sense!
greg.w.h
AG
Video taken down.
Tobias Funke
AG
I don't care how old this video is, I already drew my own conclusions from it and you can't convince me we are going to be able to shoot this year.
Rocinante
EliteZags
AG
Nolan Butterfras looking like he's gonna be a force down low this season
Method Man
Who is Mark French?
DukeMu
New Players.
Better Mechanics.
Practice.

Duke bit it like A&M last year during COVID. You think Coach K forgot how to coach as he does into the last season?

I expect Duke and to some extent A&M to play Grown Man Ball this season.

DukeMu
bobinator said:

Is this supposed to be public? Kind of a weird video to randomly be on an assistant coach's personal Youtube channel?
A brain fart on someone's part...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.