Did You Know...

1,591 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TopoTacos
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
That Manny Obaseki's go-to midnight snack are plantain chips, and Javonte Brown's favorite game show is Family Feud.

I'm just getting to know the new guys.

https://12thman.com/news/2021/9/30/newcomers2.aspx

Seriously though, I'm strangely very excited about this season.

MarcAg
AG
I read this the other day and the thing that jumped out at me was Wade Taylor's fear of walking into quick sand.
Hop
Staff
AG
MarcAg said:

I read this the other day and the thing that jumped out at me was Wade Taylor's fear of walking into quick sand.
I'm not wild about the thought of quick sand myself. As an older gent here, I grew up in the era of TV where 50% of the episodes had a deadly encounter with quick sand.
ColoradoMooseHerd
CactusThomas
AG
MarcAg said:

That was after watching tape of our defense last year.
Topher17
AG
Hop said:

Seriously though, I'm strangely very excited about this season.

I find myself feeling similarly Hop. I think we might see some growing pains, but I anticipate this team will be a lot more fun to watch than last year's squad. I feel like by the end of the year we'll see that this group has grown and hopefully have the feeling that Buzz has things headed the right way.
CactusThomas
AG
Plenty to be excited about. New faces, promising prospects.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Henry Coleman

Favorite Person That You Would Like To Hang Out With For A Day: Matthew McCaunaghey

TopoTacos
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Henry Coleman

Favorite Person That You Would Like To Hang Out With For A Day: Matthew McCaunaghey

Sip affiliation aside, I guar-an-tee that would be an adventure you wouldn't soon forget.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.