Got your Gig Em vouchers for Men's bb?

1,550 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BQ_90
rrtodds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me know what the heck … someone thought this was a good idea. And a $50 12th man donation for Gig Em Plus vouchers???

Just drop ticket prices until Buz gets the ball bouncing without so many turn overs.
bobinator
AG
This is a very helpful and informative TexAgs thread.
Gap
AG
If you believe in Buzz and where he plans to take us, buy some tickets to help pay his salary. It isn't like those are expensive.
Expert Analysis
AG
Quote:

Each account is limited to a total of four Gig 'em Pass
and Gig 'em Pass Plus purchases

Be a part of the gameday atmosphere all season long while customizing your experience to fit your schedule! For $179, you receive 17 vouchers that are redeemable for any number of games (few voucher limits apply). For more information about the Gig 'em Pass, click here.

Gig 'em Pass
  • Includes 17 vouchers per pass
  • Limit of 4 Gig 'em Pass purchases per account
  • Voucher limits per pass:
    • 2 vouchers can be redeemed per Gig 'em Pass for Kentucky
    • 4 vouchers can be redeemed per Gig 'em Pass for Saturday SEC games
  • Price is $179 ($164 + $15 fee)
  • Tickets will be delivered digitally 24 hours prior to tip off
  • These tickets will not be eligible for re-sale
  • Voucher Redemption process
    • Deadline to claim tickets is Thursday at noon for the following week's games (Friday-Wednesday).
    • Manage your vouchers through your online account manager at 12thmanfoundation.com
    • The redemption process begins in early November
Gig 'em Pass Plus
Benefits of the Gig 'em Pass Plus include priority seating allocation of tickets and higher voucher limits for Kentucky and Saturday SEC games.
  • Includes 17 vouchers per pass
  • Limit of 4 Gig 'em Pass purchases per account
  • Voucher limits per pass:
    • 4 vouchers can be redeemed per Gig 'em Pass for Kentucky
    • 8 vouchers can be redeemed per Gig 'em Pass for Saturday SEC games
  • Price is $229 ($164 + $15 fee + $50 donation)
  • Gig 'em Pass Plus Benefits
    • Priority seating allocation
    • Higher voucher limits for Kentucky and Saturday SEC games.
  • Tickets will be delivered digitally 24 hours prior to tip off
  • These tickets will not be eligible for re-sale
  • Voucher Redemption process
    • Deadline to claim tickets is Thursday at noon for the following week's games (Friday-Wednesday).
    • Manage your vouchers through your online account manager at 12thmanfoundation.com
    • The redemption process begins in early November

Donor presale today, they go on sale to the general public tomorrow...
bobinator
AG
I kinda like the idea. I got one of the "mystery season tickets" a few years ago and thought it was pretty cool.
MarcAg
AG
I like the idea too. Anything to get people to games.
AggieTFA06
AG
I like Buzz but I'm not spending my hard earned money on a bad product that didn't play a month because they completely mismanaged the Covid-19 pandemic. This team should prove himself before I spend anything.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
miller0926
AG
We got a refund for those games btw
greg.w.h
AG
Incremental revenue and possibility of additional butts in seats for a reasonable price…of course we hate it.

I love Texas A&M fans. So consistent.
Tobias Funke
AG
AggieTFA06 said:

I like Buzz but I'm not spending my hard earned money on a bad product that didn't play a month because they completely mismanaged the Covid-19 pandemic. This team should prove himself before I spend anything.
Of allllll the reasons to not support Aggie basketball, this is my favorite dumb one
Wicked Good Ag
Tobias Funke said:

AggieTFA06 said:

Of allllll the reasons to not support Aggie basketball, this is my favorite dumb one
While i love Aggie sports let me ask you a question...

Do you continue to go and spend money to support a restaurant that serves below average food and a wait staff that doesnt give you attention?

Because TAMU athletics is just a BUSINESS now more than ever before Many people have a limited amount of time and resources and when you dont play for a month and dont win for basically two months it is harder and harder to do
bobinator
AG
I think he's saying that "we suck" is a perfectly fine reason on its own.

Do you have first hand knowledge of how we failed at managing COVID that you'd like to share? Seems to me that was as much about luck as it was anything else. The national champions had a three week COVID hiatus also so it's not like we were the only team in the country that had problems.

I'd think "we handled covid bad" is at least below "we've been terrible two years running" and "the best non-con team we play at home is probably Abilene Christian" on reasons not to buy season tickets.
greg.w.h
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Tobias Funke said:

AggieTFA06 said:

While i love Aggie sports let me ask you a question...

Do you continue to go and spend money to support a restaurant that serves below average food and a wait staff that doesnt give you attention?

Because TAMU athletics is just a BUSINESS now more than ever before Many people have a limited amount of time and resources and when you dont play for a month and dont win for basically two months it is harder and harder to do
Except it's not just a business unless you're no longer a fan aka fanatic. There might never have been a more interesting decade and a half than the most recent one.
AggieTFA06
AG
bobinator said:

I think he's saying that "we suck" is a perfectly fine reason on its own.

Do you have first hand knowledge of how we failed at managing COVID that you'd like to share? Seems to me that was as much about luck as it was anything else. The national champions had a three week COVID hiatus also so it's not like we were the only team in the country that had problems.

I'd think "we handled covid bad" is at least below "we've been terrible two years running" and "the best non-con team we play at home is probably Abilene Christian" on reasons not to buy season tickets.
I have no first hand knowledge of the situation. However, we appeared to be the only program that didn't play 1 month. Did the team make poor personal decisions that would lead to the Covid-19 problems? I don't know, but considering no one had the problems we had leads me to wonder how we mismanaged Covid-19.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
BQ_90
AG
I bought, but in typical terrible customer service fashion, I didn't get confirmation of transaction, called they said I ordered but don't expect it to show up in history snd they can't resend confirmation
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.