Best player in college basketball for 21-22

1,039 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Topher17
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If y'all are anything like me, for whatever reason, I had a hard time getting into college basketball last year. I think part of it was lack of home crowds, some of it was us being terrible, some of it was Baylor being annoyingly good, but for whatever reason I watched way less basketball last year than I normally do.

Now, with the COVID seniors and one-time-transfer rules in effect, we're set up for what will probably be a pretty wild and volatile season, especially early on.

So, as much as I hate anonymously polling coaches, it's at least something to talk about as we get ready for this year.

CBS' anonymous poll of the best players in 21-22

Drew Timme - Gonzaga - 45%
Kofi Cockburn - Illinois - 14%
Chet Holmgren - Gonzaga - 12%
Johnny Juzang - UCLA - 12%
Paolo Banchero - Duke - 7%
Max Abmas - Oral Roberts - 2%
Hunter Dickinson - Michigan - 2%
Trevion Williams - Purdue - 2%

Thoughts? Y'all liking anyone for best player in the country that isn't on that list?
MarcAg
AG
Ill go Johnny Juzang, I really like his game
bobinator
AG
I'll be honest, if you asked me before I read this article to name the best 6-7 players in college basketball I'm not sure I could have confidently gotten past Juzang, Timme, Cockburn, and Holmgren.

I might have said a handful of other guys but I wouldn't be sure if they were still in college basketball or had left for the pros.
MarcAg
AG
I understand that. Last year was least I have followed college basketball in years. I watched the Aggies only until march madness.
EliteZags
AG
think Abmas will be most fun to watch reminiscent of a shooter from Davidson had years back by the name of Curry
Topher17
AG
I would also go with Juzang.
Very few teams will have the guys to treat Timme the way Baylor did, but that is the last time we saw him play so that definitely clouds my judgement.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.