Kaleb Glenn - 4 star prospect from Louisville to visit next month

1,752 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LawHall88
aggiejohn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kaleb Glenn, a big-time SF prospect from Louisville, is currently planning on visiting TAMU next month.

Kaleb Glenn recruiting profile

2023 prospect cuts list to 4
Quote:

"I'm really close with the Coach (Lyle) Wolf," Glenn said. "He's actually from Lexington. So there's like a Kentucky connect. They've been recruiting me really hard and saying I'm an important piece for them. They think I can change things around for them if I was to go there. I've never been to a Texas school so I'm very excited to get down there."

Gap
AG
Glenn is a stud. Top 40 player nationally.
greg.w.h
AG
Basketball recruiting is personal relationship based even more so than football. Because getting one player can change the entire outcome.

I am delighted to see top 50 players visiting. Sometimes it only takes one "get" to convince others to come. I don't focus on which one. Can be too frustrating when the inevitable disappointments/misses occur.

So I find this exciting and hope he sees what he needs to during the visit!!
HuttoAggie
Need more of these dudes!! Here's to hoping he chooses the good guys.
dgrogers88
LawHall88
AG
We're also getting a visit from RJ Jones:
Quote:

RJ Jones, the No. 38 overall prospect in the class of 2023, has set four upcoming visits over the next month, he tells ZAGSBLOG

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound combo guard from John Paul II (TX), is set to visit Oklahoma State (Sept. 25), Texas A&M (Oct. 9), Texas Tech (Oct. 16) and TCU (Oct. 23). He is also in the process of planning visits to Saint Louis and USC.
Quote:

Texas A&M: "l like how the Aggies play through their guards and holds everyone accountable. I feel like they will let me play towards my strengths."
https://www.zagsblog.com/2021/09/21/class-of-2023-top-40-rj-jones-is-planning-several-upcoming-visits/
LawHall88
AG
Oh well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.