Mark Few gets a DUI

4,018 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AggieHoopsGuy
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

TXAggie2011
AG
Yikes. Did he have a...Few too many?
Artimus Gordon
Probably been drowning his sorrows since April 5th!
Tobias Funke
AG
Damnit
DeangeloVickers
AG
When I was in college I went out to dinner with friends and had one beer at about 7:30PM with dinner.
They went night fishing and I had an early morning the next day and went home.

At 2 am, they called drunk as can be asking for me to come pick them up. I went and picked them up and as soon as I turned on highway a DPS pulled me over. I admitted to the beer @ 7:30PM and I couldnt do field sobriety other than eyes because I was recovering from broken ankle.....he had me blow in the breathalyzer (I never saw the reading and it wasnt in court docs...probably because it was so low or not even reading) And I got thrown in jail .....while my drunk friends waiting on someone to pick them up

So we did everything right and I still got a DUI...remember very different than a DWI

Luckily I got everything thrown out, but just be slow to judge these DUIs
Gabster43213
All the national headlines are wrong. He was not twice the limit. He was over it by 50%..

Good luck to him..
greg.w.h
AG
Sounds like he's auditioning for Nick Saban's analyst roles.
EliteZags
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

When I was in college I went out to dinner with friends and had one beer at about 7:30PM with dinner.

At 2 am, they called drunk as can be asking for me to come pick them up. I went and picked them up and as soon as I turned on highway a DPS pulled me over. I admitted to the beer @ 7:30PM and I couldnt do field sobriety other than eyes because I was recovering from broken ankle.....he had me blow in the breathalyzer (I never saw the reading and it wasnt in court docs...probably because it was so low or not even reading) And I got thrown in jail .....while my drunk friends waiting on someone to pick them up

So we did everything right and I still got a DUI...remember very different than a DWI

you never admit 1 beer because the 12beer guys are all saying 1 beer
CincyAg
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

You got thrown in jail for a DUI after having ONE beer SEVEN hours prior? That seems fishy.

Was the case dismissed?
greg.w.h
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

" Texas also has "zero tolerance" laws making it illegal for underage drivers (those under 21 years old) to get behind the wheel with any detectable amount of alcohol in their system."

See here for more info.

https://dui.drivinglaws.org/resources/dui-and-dwi/dui-laws-state/texas-underage-dui.htm
rlb28
AG
During the 1992-93 season, for my job I had the opportunity to go to gonzaga for a round robin tournament. dan fitzgerald was the coach and he had dan monson as his assistant and mark few was a grad assistant.

There was a FULL bar in fitzgerald's outer office. it was a small, 360 degree setup, but it was really nice.

Mark Few took us out bar hopping in an unbelievable snowstorm (I just looked it up and it was Dec. 28, 1992, and 7.6 inches of snow fell). It ended up being a top 5 drunk night in my life as I almost missed the plane the next morning. I think we got to bed around 3 a.m.

Goose06
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

Were you under 21? Under 21 is any detectable amount (or was).
DeangeloVickers
AG
I was 21
rwtxag83
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

I was 21

If they pull you over after 10pm, their goal is to arrest you for DWI. Never admit any consumption of alcohol. You are just giving him evidence to convict you, whether you are under the influence or not.

Never.
Greater love hath no man than this....
Skull Session
I saw where Mark has been suspended for a few games to start the season!
rlb28
AG
AggieHoopsGuy
AG
I originally read this as Mark French gets DUI
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.