Get to know the basketball program

2,823 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by William_C_G
Logan Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
There hasn't been a ton of information about the basketball team to date, but rest assured, I am currently writing a piece that will break down the roster, the team, and the expectations.

However, if you want a first hand look at the inner workings of the program and get to meet Buzz, the staff and the players, check out the details below for the Men's Basketball Tipoff banquet, scheduled for October 29.

Quote:

6th Man Club's Tipoff Banquet Scheduled for October 29

BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, Texas Texas A&M men's basketball is inviting fans to join the 6th Man Club, the official support group for Aggie Basketball.

Members of the club are invited to the Tipoff Banquet and will have the opportunity to meet the team and coaching staff, as well as hear Coach Buzz Williams' theme of the year. Those in attendance will receive an exclusive token or keepsake emblazoned with the logo of the year.

Additionally, members will have the opportunity to view a practice on October 30 with light breakfast served in the Lohman Lobby.

Supporters have the opportunity to sign up for one of the three levels; All Star, All-SEC or All-American. Members will receive a tickets to the Tipoff Banquet as well as 6th Man Club gear and the Year 3 token. All-SEC members receive the aforementioned items as well as an additional ticket and #getBETTER water bottle, and All-American members will receive additional 6th Man Club gear.

To sign up, fans can complete the attached form and send to Baylie Stous at bstous@athletics.tamu, or via mail to 1228 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843, or register via phone by calling the basketball office at 979-845-4531.

For more information on Texas A&M men's basketball, follow @aggiembk on Twitter.
bobinator
AG
Can they add a level that's like "walk-on that you don't even put in when it's a blowout" for us poor people?
AGNinBCS
AG
No form attached.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Logan Lee said:

There hasn't been a ton of information about the basketball team to date, but rest assured, I am currently writing a piece that will break down the roster, the team, and the expectations.

However, if you want a first hand look at the inner workings of the program and get to meet Buzz, the staff and the players, check out the details below for the Men's Basketball Tipoff banquet, scheduled for October 29.

Quote:

6th Man Club's Tipoff Banquet Scheduled for October 29

BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, Texas Texas A&M men's basketball is inviting fans to join the 6th Man Club, the official support group for Aggie Basketball.

Members of the club are invited to the Tipoff Banquet and will have the opportunity to meet the team and coaching staff, as well as hear Coach Buzz Williams' theme of the year. Those in attendance will receive an exclusive token or keepsake emblazoned with the logo of the year.

Additionally, members will have the opportunity to view a practice on October 30 with light breakfast served in the Lohman Lobby.

Supporters have the opportunity to sign up for one of the three levels; All Star, All-SEC or All-American. Members will receive a tickets to the Tipoff Banquet as well as 6th Man Club gear and the Year 3 token. All-SEC members receive the aforementioned items as well as an additional ticket and #getBETTER water bottle, and All-American members will receive additional 6th Man Club gear.

To sign up, fans can complete the attached form and send to Baylie Stous at bstous@athletics.tamu, or via mail to 1228 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843, or register via phone by calling the basketball office at 979-845-4531.

For more information on Texas A&M men's basketball, follow @aggiembk on Twitter.

Where can we find this form?
Pumpkinhead
AG
bobinator said:

Can they add a level that's like "walk-on that you don't even put in when it's a blowout" for us poor people?
Need an Alex Caruso Water Boy level
Expert Analysis
Expert Analysis
AG
https://12thman.com/documents/2021/8/26/6th_Man_Club_Registration_Form.pdf
TAM85
Logan, will your roster break down only include scholarship players or will it include everyone?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Expert Analysis said:

Thanks. I emailed the person in the release but haven't received a response. Should have known it would be out of my price range.
Expert Analysis
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Expert Analysis said:

Thanks. I emailed the person in the release but haven't received a response. Should have known it would be out of my price range.

You have to specifically request the "Alex Caruso Water Boy" or "Walk-on that you don't even put in when it's a blowout" level.
DukeMu
Expert Analysis said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Expert Analysis said:

You have to specifically request the "Alex Caruso Water Boy" or "Walk-on that you don't even put in when it's a blowout" level.

"Towel Guy" behind the bench level?
William_C_G
AG
What about the "Nun in the Nosebleed" Level?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.