Caruso arrested in College station for possession

11,215 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RockOn
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
but his sooouuulll!!!
mikesyracuse1
Had TSA not been involved, he wouldn't have been arrested by UPD

Mikesyracuse1
superunknown
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

superunknown said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Anonymous Source said:

OH COME ON....

Quote:

The total amount of marijuana was .016 ounces.

By the way, that's probably about $5 worth of weed.

.016 ounces is $5? Can barely conceptualize that amount. I mean a paperclip weighs about a gram. So we're talking half a paperclip's weight. Given that dry weed is considerably less dense than a paperclip, that gives us more volume but still. Maybe the amount of weed in a tiny roach? So basically the amount of shake leftover in a bag or coincidentally, the amount left over in a grinder?

Thats $5?

Am I out of touch or do you need a new weed guy?
It was residue in a grinder. That's it. I was calculating assuming $250/ounce. That may be a little high (no pun unintended), that may be a little low.

Gotcha. I'm with ya now. Honestly I'm surprised he'd fly with any sort of paraphernalia....since CS is his native land I assume he has a plug somewhere in town and maybe keeps a tiny stash in his folks' garage or whatever
agsalaska
AG
mikesyracuse1 said:

Had TSA not been involved, he wouldn't have been arrested by UPD

Mikesyracuse1

Yes. Point still being that is unique to Easterwood, and the backwards College Station mindset. That's not something TSA normally does.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Counterpoint
AG
Faustus said:

schmendeler said:

AggieOO said:

having a relative who lives in another state and who is a regular weed smoker and also travels to multiple states to visit us and other family, i can definitely tell you that TSA generally doesn't give a *****

also, said family member is a functioning member of society and a successful business owner. Much to the chagrin of some people on this thread, he doesn't use any other drugs. His parents have no issues with his use of weed and are very proud of what he's accomplished in life thus far. This is probably incredibly hard to believe for some of you, i'm sure.
impossible. one toke immediately turns a model citizen into tommy chong for life.
Amusingly TC is worth $20 million according to this site.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/tommy-chong-net-worth/#:~:text=Tommy%20Chong%20Net%20Worth%3A%20Tommy,net%20worth%20of%20%2420%20million.

It's a shame he's doomed to blow the entire $20 million on heroin, crack, and meth.
AggieOO
Don't forget the pills.
phatbc
BrandoC said:

If it wasn't such a big deal it wouldn't be illegal. What's the freaking point! Smoking something to make you "feel good". No reason to feel bad from the dang start, you live a great life! I have watched friends start smoking weed, next move to taking pills, then cocaine, last came the harder drugs.Weed is a gateway drug for the younger generation, plain and simple. Have I ever smoked it in my past, yes. Was it pointless absolutely. That's what blows my mind that these later 20 year olds do it.
as a medical professional you are so wrong and out of touch it's wild. And weed will be legal everywhere in a matter of years. It's coming.
DukeMu
Know Your Enemy said:

SMDH. Of course it was the campus cops.
Reason #874 not to ever fly out of Easterwood.
DukeMu
BrandoC said:

If it wasn't such a big deal it wouldn't be illegal. What's the freaking point! Smoking something to make you "feel good". No reason to feel bad from the dang start, you live a great life! I have watched friends start smoking weed, next move to taking pills, then cocaine, last came the harder drugs.Weed is a gateway drug for the younger generation, plain and simple. Have I ever smoked it in my past, yes. Was it pointless absolutely. That's what blows my mind that these later 20 year olds do it.

It's illegal because of a crazed campaign in the 30s linking to brown people.
DukeMu
Rule#2 said:

BrandoC said:

Weed is a gateway drug for the younger generation, plain and simple.

Jesus dude. Weed is a gateway drug like Coors Light leads to heroin.
DukeMu
Pumpkinhead said:

The embarrassing thing is mostly just that he walked through a TSA checkpoint carrying something like that. As someone mentioned, maybe because it was Easterwood he didn't take the TSA process as seriously as he normally would have.

Just Like guys who get busted with weed while speeding in a car, he deserves to be called a nimwit for not keeping his activities on the low-low. So some embarrassment for Alex, But otherwise a very minor offense and unlikely to matter much in any other regard.

LeBron needs to send Alex a private jet next time.
DukeMu
J182 said:

BrandoC said:

I have watched friends start smoking weed, next they ate pizza, then some chips, last came the pizza again.
The gateway drug to cheesy nachos.
phatty26
bottom line he's a dumbass for carrying it on a plane.
TexAg15
AG
As said earlier, the TSA at IAH might have him throw it out, if anything. It's a local thing.
monarch
S
Said that earlier.

So what's the latest on this?
Peace for Ukraine!
agsalaska
AG
monarch said:

Said that earlier.

There will not be a latest. He got arrested for what the rest of the country views as a speeding ticket. I doubt the Lakers or his agent even brought it up with him.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
wasntme
agsalaska said:

monarch said:

Said that earlier.

There will not be a latest. He got arrested for what the rest of the country views as a speeding ticket. I doubt the Lakers or his agent even brought it up with him.
By 'latest' he might be asking, have the charges been dropped?
Faustus
Or at least the shavings rolled?
agsalaska
AG
wasntme said:

agsalaska said:

monarch said:

Said that earlier.

By 'latest' he might be asking, have the charges been dropped?
I am guessing the only people that give two ****s about the status of the charges are the ****head cops that arrested him and a few Texags posters.
RockOn
TexAg15 said:

As said earlier, the TSA at IAH might have him throw it out, if anything. It's a local thing.
This is precisely what happens in California and Oregon. I've seen/overheard a TSA agent suggest a traveler just go put it back in their car.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.