Caruso arrested in College station for possession

11,224 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RockOn
Bodhi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
suture_scissors
AG
FREE HIM
Know Your Enemy
AG
SMDH. Of course it was the campus cops.
BrandoC
AG
You make millions of dollars, have a great life but yet you want to smoke weed?!?!? I just dont understand this world now.
Gap
AG
Caruso was arrested at Easterwood Airport after TSA agents found a grinder with marijuana residue. A&M PD was called to make the arrest because the airport is on A&M property.
Bodhi
AG
carrying less than 2 OZ in LA is like carrying a stick of gum in college station
Bodhi
AG
Gap said:

Caruso was arrested at Easterwood Airport after TSA agents found a grinder with marijuana residue. A&M PD was called to make the arrest because the airport is on A&M property.
should have learned from Barry Switzer
Bodhi
AG
BrandoC said:

You make millions of dollars, have a great life but yet you want to smoke weed?!?!? I just dont understand this world now.
maybe cuz smoking weed isn't that big a deal. also he lives in California where nobody gives a ****

also the NBA has said they also don't care about weed so he is fine
Know Your Enemy
AG
BrandoC said:

Oh you're one of those that doesn't realize it has legitimate medicinal uses. And it has zero negative effects on anyone who doesn't want to use it.
PatAg
AG
University police.....
barbacoa taco
AG
lol who actually cares

campus cops are such losers
Philip J Fry
AG
And BS like this is why I was glad to get out of that town.
AggieHoopsGuy
AG
It's just weed. Comparable to having a beer.
Gap
AG
You guys do realize the TSA is a Federal Agency.
BenFiasco14
AG
Gap said:

Stupid to keep **** like that in his bag. Stupider they'd arrest him over it.

So dumb. He'll end up paying a fine at worse and that's it. Goodness.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Gap
AG
I wonder if the TSA has different rules for the Laker team plane than they do for the masses? And Caruso got too comfortable traveling with something that he should know is just stupid.
atm0812
AG
Silver lining for Alex, he'll have way more street cred with his teammates next year.
Space-Tech
atm0812 said:

Silver lining for Alex, he'll have way more street cred with his teammates next year.

Yeah, his championship ring means nothing to them.
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
johnnyblaze36
AG
Space-Tech said:

atm0812 said:

Yeah, his championship ring means nothing to them.
To be fair, that 2020 championship ring doesn't mean anything to anybody really.*
Texas A&M
This raises his street cred with all his BLM buddies.
NumberEinAg
AG
What Philip said.
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
KBAGOLFER
OP, great job of searching the arrest sheet. I'm sure you feel really great right now. This is an absolute joke by TSA
amercer
AG
Need to get those easterwood fools on board with our basketball program. How are we supposed to recruit?
inch05
AG
That's pretty funny Reddit
Aston04
AG
I'm sure his family is none too pleased about this. Good wakeup call for alex.

Sad this happened right before he negotiates such an important contract for him (I know the NBA doesnt care much, but it's certainly not good either).
TexAg15
AG
Who's a bigger joke UPD or TSA? OR all the olds here acting like pot is black tar heroin?
zephyr88
AG
Glad to see it wasn't one of our football players this time...
isitjustme
AG
It might be a dumb law, it might not. But break it and you have a chance of getting busted. Guess he couldn't stand the thought of being without his favorite weed grinder.
AggieOO
AggieHoopsGuy said:

It's just weed. Comparable to having a beer.

It was a grinder, its more like having a bottle opener.
BrandoC
AG
If it wasn't such a big deal it wouldn't be illegal. What's the freaking point! Smoking something to make you "feel good". No reason to feel bad from the dang start, you live a great life! I have watched friends start smoking weed, next move to taking pills, then cocaine, last came the harder drugs.Weed is a gateway drug for the younger generation, plain and simple. Have I ever smoked it in my past, yes. Was it pointless absolutely. That's what blows my mind that these later 20 year olds do it.
Dominion Caracas Branch

Quote:

If it wasn't such a big deal it wouldn't be illegal.
Yes, because everything that was ever illegal in this country deserved to be illegal. The only difference between weed and stuff like tobacco and booze, is the latter has better PR. They are all addictive, and can cause health and behavioral problems. None of them are in the same league as stuff like crack and bathtub crank.
barbacoa taco
AG
BrandoC said:

lol. you sound slightly out of touch.
AggieOO
BrandoC said:

If it wasn't such a big deal it wouldn't be illegal. What's the freaking point! Smoking something to make you "feel good". No reason to feel bad from the dang start, you live a great life! I have watched friends start smoking weed, next move to taking pills, then cocaine, last came the harder drugs.Weed is a gateway drug for the younger generation, plain and simple. Have I ever smoked it in my past, yes. Was it pointless absolutely. That's what blows my mind that these later 20 year olds do it.
i'm guessing that you are against alcohol too? If so, I can at least take you seriously even if i don't agree with you.
Rule#2
AG
BrandoC said:

Weed is a gateway drug for the younger generation, plain and simple.

Jesus dude. Weed is a gateway drug like Coors Light leads to heroin.
It's your duty as an American to own a gun...and know how to use it.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.