The Carushow - Nice fake & dunk

3,629 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Know Your Enemy
AggieBlu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
Faustus
That was pretty sweet.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
rlb28
AG
dammmmmmnnnn!
mcag83
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88
AG
So Caruso is an unrestricted free agent - does he stay in LA?
Quote:

Alex Caruso
Although we pegged Schroder as the most important Laker free agent, Caruso is a close second.

The guard, who is the longest-tenured player on the roster, ranked No. 4 among all players in defensive rating (101.2) this season and is a big reason the Lakers ranked as the top defensive team in the league. Because he has been on the roster for more than three seasons, Caruso has full Bird rights, allowing the Lakers to sign him for up to 25% of the salary cap and a maximum of five seasons.

According to Windhorst, league executives believe that Caruso could draw interest from teams in the $9.5 million midlevel exception range. That salary falls in line with the $8 million average value that ProFitX has for Caruso in free agency.

A good comp is the four-year $34.6 million contract De'Anthony Melton signed with the Memphis Grizzlies last November.
https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/31559883/offseason-moves-los-angeles-lakers-limited-options-rebuild-roster
94chem
LawHall88 said:

Quote:

Alex Caruso
Although we pegged Schroder as the most important Laker free agent, Caruso is a close second.

The guard, who is the longest-tenured player on the roster, ranked No. 4 among all players in defensive rating (101.2) this season and is a big reason the Lakers ranked as the top defensive team in the league. Because he has been on the roster for more than three seasons, Caruso has full Bird rights, allowing the Lakers to sign him for up to 25% of the salary cap and a maximum of five seasons.

According to Windhorst, league executives believe that Caruso could draw interest from teams in the $9.5 million midlevel exception range. That salary falls in line with the $8 million average value that ProFitX has for Caruso in free agency.

A good comp is the four-year $34.6 million contract De'Anthony Melton signed with the Memphis Grizzlies last November.
https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/31559883/offseason-moves-los-angeles-lakers-limited-options-rebuild-roster

AC is just a nuisance on the defensive end. I'd love for him to become a starter somewhere, become another Derek Harper or Gary Payton, develop a pick and roll game, and knock down the open 3's.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
aggiejohn
AG
selfishly, I'd like to see him join forces with Luka on the Mavs, but he will likely stay with the Lakers since Lebron likes him so much.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Soon to be making 9 million !
DukeMu
Pay him.
Faustus
LawHall88 said:

Quote:

Alex Caruso

Good for Caruso. I had Caruso pegged as a good college player, but didn't think his game would translate well to the NBA, and I was wrong.

I typically don't root for A&M players, but Caruso is a lot of fun.
AgEfan
Wonder if he will stay with the Lakers
txaggie02
AG
Maybe if they offer him a smoking deal
94 Killer
AG
txaggie02 said:

Maybe if they offer him a smoking deal

Yikes.
Know Your Enemy
AG
This state is so ****ing dumb.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.