Roster 4/29

6,873 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Goodson
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I also think there's some potential for certain groups of players to play well together just kind of based on their style. That's going to be the challenge early in the season is figuring out whose game compliments each other and whose doesn't.
wacarnolds
AG
mazag08 said:

I've seen enough of Buzz ball to know that the starting lineup is ever changing, meaningless, and not worth thinking about at this point of the year.

Positions, too.

You'd be better off trying to split the 200 minutes across the 8-9 players you consider the best. Thats been the trend in how Buzz has run his rotations the last 5 or so years.
MarcAg
AG
Its going to depend on the opponent too and trying to create mismatches. We actually look like we have some depth on the perimeter now.

I would not be shocked if we are not done seeing people enter the portal from our team. Lots of competition on the perimeter and some times that causes people to get nervous and bolt.
aggiejohn
AG
hopefully Sydney Curry gets added to this list shortly...
Wicked Good Ag
Did we take Jordan Hall off the list? I dont think he will step foot on campus

bobinator
AG
He signed with an NCAA certified agent so he's still leaving that door open to come back through so I don't think we should write him off quite yet.
LawHall88
AG
MarcAg
AG
LawHall88 said:

I'm going to hope he doesn't make that team.
Goodson
S
I don't see Gordon as a starter. I do see him as a valuable piece off the bench.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.