Aku in the portal

3,942 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MarcAg
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobinator
AG
Probably good for everyone involved.
agtrevino07
AG
Good guy that needs a team with less pressure from playing the post. Also, he was going to get far behind in the rotation list after Brown and Henderson and even Luke Mcghee.
AggieTFA06
AG
there goes another transfer away from us.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
MarcAg
AG
AggieTFA06 said:

there goes another transfer away from us.

Did you actually watch any basketball this year? Cause if so you should be doing a ****ing backflip with excitement over the thought of not having to watch Aku next year
aggiejohn
AG
I think the answer to your question is "no".

Unfortunately there are quite a few posters on this board who don't understand how college basketball works in the current era and voice discontentment accordingly to the detriment of the rest of us.
MarcAg
AG
I actually would understand if people didn't watch this year. I am a huge aggie basketball fan and it was tough to watch this year. So I cant even imagine what it must have been like for the casual fan or somebody that doesn't really like basketball but turned it on just because it was the Aggies.
bobinator
AG
For some reason the lack of fans hit a lot harder with college basketball than it did for other sports for me. I still watched, but I definitely didn't watch anywhere near as much college basketball as I normally do.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Even if you wanted to watch this season, the team literally disappeared from the schedule for a month in February. Then comes back for just 3 games and then done. Was such a really weird schedule to even try to follow or stay engaged with.
AggieTFA06
AG
I actually confess I didn't watch a lot of Aggie basketball this season. This basketball team didn't give me much reason to actually care about them and this team was literally non-existent for a month due to the inept handling of Covid-19.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Method Man
@coopercuffe
why are u posting a tweet from 4 days ago... got me excited
Ag_EE_88
AG
Method Man said:

hahaha. Did Buzz really tweet that because Aku entered the portal? That'd be funny if he did.
agtrevino07
AG
That tweet was when we got Ethan Henderson from Arkansas. 6'9" power forward with 2 years of eligibility.
Method Man
No but I pretended he did.
bballcoach
The portal is NUTZ right now! We are fortunate we have no other key pieces moving.
TxAg76
AG
bballcoach said:

The portal is NUTZ right now! We are fortunate we have no other key pieces moving.

We have key pieces? Like, plural?
Method Man
I like everyone left pretty much but outside of Miller and Gordon I don't care really. Maybe Diarra.
phorizt
Gordon is questionable imo. He needs to be a PG but he's not natural there. And he's a 35% FG shooter if he's off the ball. I've heard he has a great story though.
Bradford didn't show any potential this year. Maybe if he loses 20 pounds and gains some confidence we'll see a different kind of player next year.
bobinator
AG
It seems like I'm all alone on this island sometimes but I still really like Gordon. If we had some consistently good (and by "good" i just mean slightly above mediocre) pieces around him, or even just one other guy that could dribble without being a major turnover risk, I think he'd suddenly look a lot better.
Dr. Alister MacKenzie
bballcoach said:

Whoops.
LawHall88
AG
SFA.
MarcAg
AG
Ill go ahead and post my joke on this thread too.
Its fitting Aku is a lumberjack, I always thought he shot and caught the ball like he had axes for hands.

Thanks I'll be here all week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.