Khris Middleton

3,703 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by greg.w.h
C1NRB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
greg.w.h
AG
Nice comparable!!! I would not have compared Khris and Bird. Not for any of the obvious reasons. Mainly Khris emerged in the pros while we had the delicious Magic v Bird NCAA Tournament matchup.

Where I DO see similarities is in work ethic. Both worked to a place of a unique contribution through behind-the-scenes extra effort through practice. It still surprises me they share seasons with similar stats. But in a good way.
wacarnolds
AG
Stud
Complete Idiot
What a career he's having, just seems to be getting better at age 29. Going to score 10,000 points and beyond.
TopoTacos
AG
He's been incredible to watch his game blossom in the NBA, and especially playing next to Giannis on the Bucks.

Glad he's starting to be consistently recognized for the talent he is. Hope he gets a ring this year so we can keep the "Ags holding the Larry O'Brien trophy" streak going
expresswrittenconsent
TopoTacos said:

He's been incredible to watch his game blossom in the NBA, and especially playing next to Giannis on the Bucks.

Glad he's starting to be consistently recognized for the talent he is. Hope he gets a ring this year so we can keep the "Ags holding the Larry O'Brien trophy" streak going

I think Caruso and DeAndre have better chance this year than Kris, but if the Bucks can figure out that Giannis is a 4-5 and not a 2, they might have a shot.
C1NRB
AG
List of players with 30+ points, 5+ rebounds, 5+ assists, 5+ 3pm, 5+ steals in a playoff game:

1. Khris Middleton https://t.co/PoUr4rD2wH

Yup
Method Man
GOAT NBA AG
mcag83
AG
Method Man said:

GOAT NBA AG

Yup
Like anyone can even know that.
aggiebones
AG
C1NRB said:

List of players with 30+ points, 5+ rebounds, 5+ assists, 5+ 3pm, 5+ steals in a playoff game:

1. Khris Middleton https://t.co/PoUr4rD2wH

Yup

That can't be all time, must just be this season.
I'd be shocked if he's only one ever in playoffs. Frankly, I'd think Bird would have done it.
LawHall88
AG
greg.w.h
AG
Saw this just now:

" Team USA picked up commitments from three more stars on Tuesday, with ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reporting that both Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love and Milwaukee Bucks wing Khris Middleton pledged to join the team. Minutes afterward, Stadium's Shams Charania tweeted that Phoenix Suns point guard Chris Paul was also committing to play for Team USA.

Those three push Team USA's reported numbers to 10. Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, James Harden, Bradley Beal, Devin Booker, Draymond Green and Bam Adebayo previously gave their 'yes' to the team. Stephen Curry and Donovan Mitchell have declined.

The completed roster will include 12 total players."

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Team-USA-basketball-Olympics-Kevin-Love-Khris-Middleton-Chris-Paul-166853115/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.