attendance in person

1,389 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Inca
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i try to follow the basketball team, but news doesn't force its way to the fore like it does with football. so, apologies if this has been covered many times before, but what are the guidelines for people going to games this season?

i honestly haven't heard anything. are the stands going to be empty? are they keeping people out of the first number of rows or something like that?

overall % of capacity?

thanks.
Inca
AG
At women's game now. Seating has been removed behind benches and scorer's table. Row JJ first row on that side.

Socially distanced seating. At least 2 empty seats between groups and every other row empty.

Face masks required.

It's weird. Guess I'll get used to it.
schmendeler
AG
Inca said:

At women's game now. Seating has been removed behind benches and scorer's table. Row JJ first row on that side.

Socially distanced seating. At least 2 empty seats between groups and every other row empty.

Face masks required.

It's weird. Guess I'll get used to it.
thank you for that info!
BQ_90
AG
the two benches have to socially distance during play, but they can huddle up at timeouts. Guess covid doesn't care about timeouts.

There wasn't any band, the dance team was on a platform where the band used to be. So it was all DJ music and ads and promotions.
Inca
AG
The benches part made no sense to me at all. Those girls spend so much time together. Seems silly to have them socially distanced on the bench.
greg.w.h
AG
Inca said:

The benches part made no sense to me at all. Those girls spend so much time together. Seems silly to have them socially distanced on the bench.
An overabundance of caution by a deep-pocketed institution...
DeangeloVickers
AG
What was the anthem like?

70% of the rules in place are just for show and have zero scientific basis..so frustrating

Just hope they can keep their ecosystem going
Inca
AG
What I was told is that anthem was played about 10 minutes before tip off with players in the locker room, similar to what they do for football. (We were not there when the anthem was played.)

I personally am glad for the socially distanced seating. And that face masks are required for fans. But the bench arrangement is definitely just for show.
Pantera
AG
I wonder if I just slooooowly eat popcorn all game could I get away with no mask?
BQ_90
AG
Pantera said:

I wonder if I just slooooowly eat popcorn all game could I get away with no mask?
Lady behind me at wbb got scolded by the ushers for doing that. They kept,on her until she masked up
Inca
AG
I assume this is a joke.

However, regardless of how anyone feels about masks, the rules were very clear before tickets were purchased. Everyone had a chance to opt out if they didn't like the rules. So everyone needs to follow the rules, including correctly wearing a mask. Be an adult and don't make the ushers continually tell you to wear your mask.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.